Game type selection pictures/greyscalemod

Originally posted by JP Jones:

They look cool, but a suggestion...

swap the pictures for "1 player" and "e-mail". The 1 player button is a picture of 2 guys, and the e-mail button is a picture of one guy. If it were the other way around it would be more logical IMHO.

J

I checked the link before reading JP's post .... and thought virtually the same.........

[iMHO]I think the guy with the headphones would suit the TCP option better ..... having more of a 'comms' look to it and the current single player would suit the PBEM better.

Look good though .... it was only a couple of days ago that I thought how much I dont like the current BFC graphics .... so a well timed mod from my point of view !

Lou2000

Originally posted by JP Jones:

They look cool, but a suggestion...

swap the pictures for "1 player" and "e-mail". The 1 player button is a picture of 2 guys, and the e-mail button is a picture of one guy. If it were the other way around it would be more logical IMHO.

J

Simple: swap the 2 filenames and you are done.

thanks for the mod, very appreciated.