Altering Vehicles/Dates/Voices?

I've searched alot of the CM sites and haven't found anything to answer these questions, so here goes:

1) Is there any way to edit (hex or otherwise) vehicles in the game to change to size of their guns, armor etc for custom scenarios? I wanted to model the Panther II, which didn't see service before everyone in berlin started quaffing vodka.

2) Is there any way to change the availability dates of vehicles in the game? I had wanted to use T-26s later than the game allows for another custom scenario...

3) Anyone out there done sound mods to replace the voices with English ones? I'm afraid I can't translate what they're chattering about. I keep hearing something like "My cheese!" from the Russkies, wondered if that was similar to the good old "My leg!", though would have expected that from the French honestly...

4) Any way to change the names of the ranks for the soldiers in the game? I searched the exe file and found the soldier names database, but couldn't find "unt" or "ser" or "obg" etc like I expected.

Thanks for any help with these... I've been playing Battlefront's Strategic Command for the big picture and then doing the "personal" level of the battles with Combat Mission BB, and wanted to model some of the "improvements" I made that weren't historical... :>

Taking the questions in order:

1. Nope. You can't alter the specs/customize vehicles in a game. By the way, the Panther II was a 1943 design that never got into production because they found the addition of side skirts protected the Panther's lower hull from anti-tank rifles. But the Tiger II was an offshoot of the design.

2. Yes, you can change availability dates - but only when building scenarios, not in Quickbattles. Just start building a new scenario with a 1941 date, add the T-26 to your combatant list, the go back and change the scenario date to a later year. The T-26 will stay on your list but you'll be able to surround it with later vehicles.

3. There was a lot of talk about replacing the voices with English when the demo first came out. But with the arrival of the game people saw how daunting a task it would be to attempt. Much of the game's 1.2 gig size is take up by hundreds and hundreds of voice files! Noone's had the nerve to attempt the feat.

4. Nope. Unit names are hard-coded in. Cant' be touched.

Hope this helps.