Andreas B - the Finnish Years

You are welcome. You do well in your preparation for the next Olympics, where 'Hating Andreas' will be a core event.

Apparently my AFV crews read the fine print in the Congress resolution, stating that Finland has always been a part of Taunton.

As a result, they felt compelled to raise their concerns with the Defenders of Workers Rights from Vorkuta by putting a few rounds through their turret fronts in what was a highly amusing spectacle. T34s obviously don't stand for this kind of brutalisation.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Sergei:

:mad: Andreas :mad: please :mad: know :mad: that :mad: I :mad: hate :mad: you :mad:

Well, fans, I think we can take that statement as conclusive. It looks like Sir-Gay has taken a great big bite of the weenie. Can he make a comeback? Will he be able to rally his workers and call them once more to the glorious task of liberating their international brothers from the yoke of capitalist exploitation? Will the Finns collapse from laughter and be struck helpless? Stay tuned for the exciting climax to this world-historic matchup of two giants of the warmaking world!

Michael

(Btw. how good are these Stuarts?)

They're absolutely wonderful for running down to the neighborhood convenience store for a half-gallon of ice cream and a sixpack of beer. They don't use much gas and you can always be sure of a parking place.

Oh. You mean for fighting. In a forest. A Finnish forest. In snow. Weeeellllllllllllll...maybe better bring your skis along, just in case.

Michael

Our Finns are looking at the fireworks display aghast. Not only is that a deplorable waste iof perfectly good ammunition (what else can you expect from planned economies?), but it has also damaged the cave where half Our troops used to live in. We judge their unhappyness by the increased amount of guttural grunting.

It'll show up on the reparations bill Buster, errr... Oleg.

Ps. The AFV crews are still busy high-fiving each other.

War!

[ November 18, 2003, 03:53 AM: Message edited by: Andreas ]

Originally posted by Andreas:

Ps. The AFV crews are still busy high-fiving each other.

Well, don't expect any congratulation from this direction. Honestly, I think you're cheating. You seem to be using one of those ticktacks (sp?), or at least you sound like that (the snob you are). I knew I should have set the date as 1941 and rammed your T-26's with a bunch of KV-2's, but I thought you'd fight fairly, not fairily.

Emrys, fortunately the snow isn't very deep. Might have something to do with the month being June.

Andreas, you fool! Do you think your bullets can stop my infantry? When they march singing "Oh Stalin, the name that makes my heart go on", wielding PPSh in one hand and the party membership card in the other, the strength of their will makes them impervious. We shall overcome.

There are a few new places for members in the Komsomol, after your recent display of infantry leadership, I understand. Where do I sign up?

I can see that the morale of your troops is starting to wear down and turn into a general rout from the front.

Yeah, those Finns are just not up to some slight bombardment from 7.26 rounds.

Still, at least they are alive to have second thoughts about things. That is more than your lads are capable of.

Nice barrage. My Finns are eating pork scratchings and do some delicing while commenting on the quality of the fireworks. One of them is slightly 'Alerted', because he got his toe caught in a root.

Gamey updates - we have now joined the fight on the tit-shaped hill that holds the main VL. Sergei has tried to counter my Suomi-wielding Finns with SMG-wielding Russians. Clearly he has not been quite understanding of the difference between the Suomi and the PPsh (or whatever), which have as much in common as a Ferrari and a Kuebelwagen.

Therfore, my Finns stay, his future Gulag inhabitants run. No surprises there.

^see above^ Aww, that always happens when I'm drunk... I start talking German. I also get aggressive... this time I didn't attack the bouncer, though, instead I assaulted Andreas' gameyly camping StuG's. Interesting to see how this develops. Obviously Soviet players gain realistic morale benefits from drunk playing. Interesting. Maybe all the Ladder Kings and Queens are actually boozers and junkies?

News from the front

In another gamey move, Sergei has used his Russian hordes to shoot at my Finns. A Finnish Stug crew decided they had enough of that German trash (they could not hit sh*t) and disembarked to resort to tried and tested methods of djungle warfare, involving toothpicks. His T34s are doomed. Doomed!!! I say.

He has left me the central VL after being treated to the love of the Suomi for a while. I expect to be stonked there shortly. In the meantime, my men resort to cleaning their fingernails for the forthcoming dates with Russian sniper ladies, who are probably desperately in need of dating real men, and judging by the performance of the rabble commanded by Sergei, those are non-existent in the Red Army.

Fire support from my tank will have helped too though, in showing him whence to go. Another of his weirdo infantry flanking moves collapsed in the hail of fire that my Suomis dished out at his Kulaks.

Things are going well. Seven more turns until we either find out that Finns suck, or that Sergei sucks. What do you say? He is a Finn? Good.

Originally posted by Andreas:

News from the front

Things are going well. Seven more turns until we either find out that Finns suck, or that Sergei sucks. What do you say? He is a Finn? Good.

Stop rambling and get your email problems solved! I despise the idea that I actually owe you a turn because of your incapacity.

My troops shot in your general direction, and

I want to see your men running!

Though I have to admit my old teacher would have been pleased by such a brilliant hendiadyoin like "Finns suck". But who needs those things anyway. Wasting two words when one is already too much.

Gruß

Joachim

[ November 28, 2003, 10:43 AM: Message edited by: Joachim ]