*MOD* - UPDATE- WIP pix of upcoming Pz II C / F Mod...PzGrau variant.

Hi all..been a few weeks and some since i posted some pix of my WIP Pz II mod for CMBB.

Below is a link that will bring you to 5 pix of the wee Beast the PanzerGrau variant...currently in a WIP state smile.gif

web page

There will also be a Dunkelgelb ( sand ) version ..and hopefully winter versions of both..time permitting.....( and mb a few bi cammos )

I have the markings for the 2ndPz Div on it as a test to see how they look. I may offer some other div markings as options..but again..thats if time permits...as i want to start some new Mods very soon.

Some weathering and stuff still has to be done..but progress is being made smile.gif

I will also upload some new pix of the dunkelgelb (sand ) version once i kill some pinkees and some other stuff in due course.

I hope this Mod will find the odd home or two once its released..when its finished ;)

Regards

Måkjager

BTW..this Mod is my payback to BTS..i provided the original colour photographs of my 1/35th scale model to Dan..he did wonders with what i gave him ( dark and blurry ) ..... just my way of saying SORRY to Dan for giving him extra work at the time when he was going without sleep and food..but not Beer ;) .

There you are Makjager I was wondering about you and here you are. Cool. Looking very very nice and to me it kind of seems - well done. Anyway, I know you'll let us know when it's ready. Just trying to tease us a little I thinks. ;) One question however. Is it a lot darker then the last picture you showed us? It seems a little dark to me. Hey, you're the modder I just thought I'd mention it.

Hi lads smile.gif

Lee & tootz..... I am using a colour based on the German paint standard. Its as close as can be got to what the colour looked like.

I had been told it looked very "grey" by somebody else. I have sent it off for initial reactions to some other Mod buds who use PCs...so i will wait and see what they think before fiddling any more with the colour.

It would likely lighten up some though with dirt and dust...just gotta wait and see how it goes smile.gif

Lee..yes..Tease to Please ;)

Rob / Warmaker...thanks guys for the continued interest in the CMBO Tigers i did ....and yesi hope to be able to do conversion to CMBB.

Its "UP THERE on my list.....just had not got the time yet to try see what i could do.

Seeing as i can do a bit more since i made them i "may" lean towards making CMBB specific Tiger I mods seeing as we got the complete early / mid / late 3d models.

Its all down to time ...i want to wrap the PzIIs up fairly soon ( Måk speak...within the next month ). I'm still working on the M-24 Chaffee for CMBO ... and today i want to start some "other" mod work..just not the Tiger.

Thanks again for the continued interest....and one day the wee Tigger will arrive ;) ....just not yet.

Regards

Måkjager

_UXcva ..you can find all my stuff at CMHQ ...several flavours of CMBO mods..Tiger I s/ Jagdpanther's / JgPzIVs / Hetzer/ Luchs/ and 2 Panther's A / G baded on Fernando Buile's work.

These PzIIs will also be found at CMHQ once i bribe Matt ;) when they are finished.

Monty....no plans at present to convert the winter jagdpanther from CMBO to CMBB..much prefer to make a new one ;)

Best

Måkjager