* Part Five of the Barbarossa Pack released! *

Panzerman, as to the d/l issue: would you like to give the pack to me to host? I have no traffic limitations, and scenarios are small anyway. If you like the idea, just e-mail the package to me (address in profile) and I'll let you know its URL so you can put the link onto your site.

As to the compatibility, do those "problematic" scenarios work on anyone with a PC? If so, maybe one of them could open the file in the editor, then save it, and send to someone like me who has had problems with them, to see if that would help anything.

Originally posted by Snarker:

Thanks, Panzerman. Seems a 1.02 to 1.03 issue at work. :(

Sadly, when I make battles under 1.03 nobody can open my files. :(

Sergei, I'll drop you a line about the hosting. All of my testers are on P.Cs and they didn't have trouble this time around. I'll have to talk to them and see if one of them can save them.

Originally posted by Panzerman:

Sergei, I'll drop you a line about the hosting. All of my testers are on P.Cs and they didn't have trouble this time around. I'll have to talk to them and see if one of them can save them.

Panzerman, I had this very same issue with SH 1-2 and 5. They are right there in the folder, but don't show up in the scenario selection screen... :(

Originally posted by jgorski:

I've successfully downloaded parts 1 and 3 but get an error message stating I do not have permission for the second part.

Any suggestions? :confused:

I'll check the link to see if I have it set the same as the others. I might have found a solution to the DL problem. (Maybe).

Thanks for the kind words, Mr.Die Easy. The credit is due to all those involved, Steve "The Mad Russian" Overton, Tom "Warmonger" Grace and all of our testers who made this pack possible.

The fifth and final part of the pack is now posted! Again if you are having trouble downloading the battles they are posted at the Scenario Depot.

[ October 30, 2003, 01:32 PM: Message edited by: Panzerman ]

John if you go to the Combat Mission Scenario Depot you can download them. Go the CMBB section under battles, then the index and look under C. They are titled CSDT-B-1 through 18 and under operations CSDT-BO1.

As for the newbie part: There is no tutorial if that is what you are asking. Writing something like that for 17 battles would take a lot of time and to tell you the truth I wouldn't even know what to put in one. Some of these battles might be fun for newbies while others would not. As for what is needed; you have all you need if you are running CMBB Version 1.02 or higher. If you want some help with which ones might be better for Newbies feel free to ask me.

[ November 03, 2003, 12:27 AM: Message edited by: Panzerman ]

As I have said many times before in this thread its a very well known issue which I can do nothing about. :(

If you go to the Combat Mission Scenario Depot you can download them. Go the CMBB section under battles, then the index and look under C. They are titled CSDT-B-1 through 18 and under operations CSDT-BO1.

[ November 03, 2003, 05:32 PM: Message edited by: Panzerman ]