* Part Five of the Barbarossa Pack released! *

The fifth and final part of the Barbarossa Pack has now been released. Four more battles for you all to play. So head over to the Scenario Zone to download the first part of the pack.

*If you have any trouble with the files at the Scenario Zone they are also posted at the Scenario Depot.*

Barbarossa Pack Page

[ October 30, 2003, 01:27 PM: Message edited by: Panzerman ]

Hey Panzerman, for some reason my crap Chinese ISP cannot find your Barbarossa website (page unavailable). :mad: :mad: :rolleyes:

So, can anyone zip me the files to my email address listed in the profile? Sure would like to give them a go. I LOVE this period of the war.

My bandwidth is fine - I know because I just checked - its an issue which doesn't seem to have anything to do with bandwidth. I may have to upgrade the site for it to work properly. The problem is I don't have the cash to do so right now. For the time being you may have to wait till they are avalible at the Scenario Depot. We posted them yesterday and all we have to do is wait for the zips to be uploaded.

Anyone have an ideas then, as to when the Scenario Depot might carry both parts of the Barbarossa Pack?

Like some of the others here, I can easily download the first pack, but I'am "forbidden" from aquiring the second.

Panzerman - any chance you could also offer a single pack containing all of the battles?

Thanks smile.gif

The second part is now up on the depot. Battles CSDT-B- 6 through9.

Because I am using a free site there is a low file size limit thus I will not be able to make it one download. Some battles are still in testing, which is part of the reason for packs of five battles being released at a time.

Originally posted by Panzerman:

The second part is now up on the depot. Battles CSDT-B- 6 through9.

Hi Panzerman,

I have downloaded pack 2 from the depot. I guess I am making a foolish mistake, but I cannot see scenario 8 and 9 in the in-game list despite the fact that they are present in the scenario directory. All the rest of the scenarios in pack 1 and 2 give me no problems. Could you download the version of scenario 8 and 9 from the depot and see if I am the only one with this strange problem?

Thanks for the great work!

Mr. Die Easy

That is something that has come up before. It seems that some of the battle I have created work on some peoples computers and not others, I have no idea why. (Although it has improved since I started using 1.02 it is still happening. ) I'll get back to you on this later.

Hi,

Pack 2 seems to be a problem.

I could only find scenarios 1 & 2 as well separately. How do you find map packs at the Depot?

One trouble is you do not know the author or map name it is very hard to search for maps that belong to a pack.

I found a B10 map CSDT_B10_ZhlohinBridge, is that part of the pack?

Could the CSDT link for map pack 2 be looked at, as we all seem to be having the same problem so it must be a site problem?

Thanks

Originally posted by Panzerman:

That is something that has come up before. It seems that some of the battle I have created work on some peoples computers and not others, I have no idea why. (Although it has improved since I started using 1.02 it is still happening. ) I'll get back to you on this later.

Did you create the scenarios using the 1.02 or 1.03 editor? I also cannot see the battles for the second part of pack that you wrote. I'm going to see if I can open them with my editor (1.03), save it and then see if it shows on the list.

Snarker, I have made all the battles for this pack in 1.02. I just saved the lastest updates for it again on Friday. I also just loaded them up with no problem from the zip file just now. As I stated before for some reason they will work for some people, but not others. I have even reinstalled CMBB, but it didn't help. There must be a bug or issue with the Mac version of CMBB. Since there will be no new patches I cannot do anything about it... its beyond my control. :(

markl, the battles for this part of the pack are CSDT-6 through 10 (my bad say it only went to 9). They are done by Myself, Warmonger and Steve "The Mad Russian" Overton.

The problem is very much with the site, but I suspect that unless I start paying for it - which I cannot afford to do at the moment - there will be no improvement. I have tried everything within my knowledge to fix the problem and have found no solution. No matter what I do that same error will show up for some people, but not others.

[ October 14, 2003, 12:20 AM: Message edited by: Panzerman ]