WTF is cmmos?

Originally posted by MeatEtr:

Nevermind,

i used to live there, now i live about half hour from Greenville in a small town called Landrum. Where you live? Update your profile!

Out of fear of someone named MeatEtr(joking of course)i will not say.Suffice to say i live about 20 miles from Greenville,Landrum on the other hand is further,not sure how much though.Out towards Spartanburg i guess.Cant believe you knew about this game all this time,lived down here,and didnt tell me

:mad: :D:D

Originally posted by Zulu:

"... Digitalisieren Neue Funktionen im Menü Digitalisieren: Eingabegerät / KMG CNC /

NT (Calypso) Anbindung an die CMMOS Schnittstelle von Calypso (nur Windows NT ..."

http://www.holometric.de/german/products/dimension/rev1_2.html

Hint - do a search or go to Google. smile.gif

I guess I could do that, or one of yall could take the 2 seconds and just tell me!

Originally posted by Beer Rules:

Im sorry but i don't see any language problem cocksucker.

Watch yer mouth. You want to play sweary sweary, then push off to the playpen. Otherwise, thank Mr Windsor nicely for helping you out and move along.

[ February 26, 2003, 05:24 PM: Message edited by: Soddball ]

Beer Rules, seriously now you can easily find yourself banned here. It would be best to drop the matter and walk away. There is no winning here.

You did get the email I sent you yesterday about CMMOS. That should have explained matters. If not my home email is available and you can contact me for further explanations.

MikeT