A Setup, an Angry Face, a Cheery Waffle, and a TNT-SLATHERED BOOT UP YER A$$ MAGGOT!

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm at work puss pouch!! I don't have the game here you idgit! :mad: ARARAR R AR R AR AARRRR R I'm gonna make you pay for that ignorant statement with flaming TNT as soon as I get home tonight you AT-gun having non-tnt-chucking non-defense-setting-up flag burning punk-rocking maggot-lipped ameoba-banging flask of ant-larvae!! :mad:

I hope your men are hunkered down good gonorhea wad! :mad:

Well, this is really nice. A title courtesy of GrandMasterGoodale (the maggot), a whole new thread to fill up with sarcasm and complaining about how slow some people are getting turns back. Not to mention trying to run off some of the uber-Finns who seem to crawl out of the woodwork. Already the first careless passerby has stumbled in and been challenged by Goodale (the maggot). As if there's a chance Goodale would ever send a turn. GRRRR!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Okay Goodale (you moldy, ant-infested maggot), if by some accident of fate you win our rematch you get your "G" back. If (when) I win, I'm keeping your "G" and taking your "R" as well. Just think how much faster you'll be able to type. tongue.gif

And if (when) I win maggot breath, you shall wear the Sig of my choosing AND be added to my Harem as the Queen Bitch :mad: . Trust me, it will be painful :mad:

God you are a huge pile of maggot testes! :mad:

You simply have no idea how much hot fury I am going to unleash on that flag-burning, amoeba-loving ass! :mad: :mad:

[ May 08, 2003, 12:06 PM: Message edited by: MasterGoodale ]

Originally posted by Edward Windsor:

Ok, just to bring everyone up to speed ... anger, frustration, fear, maggots, ants, mould, lightning strikes, coconuts, challenges, forfeits, loopholes, TNT and :mad: :mad: :mad:

Did I forget something?

Teddy

Spelling?

GrandMasterGoodale and the Furious Maggots are in the house.

The house of mold.

Yes, Snarkey-poo, that turn is most definitely not here, there or anywhere. Send it again, pretty please with sugar on top. No wait, no sugar. It attracts ants.

Jas :mad: n

P.S. Who do you think would win a fight between maggots, ants and black mold?

Originally posted by Soddball:

[edited to correct for errors] My inbox is as empty as my head.

Ahem!Are you sure your inbox is empty(note:i didnt question your head)?Perhaps if you sent turns to others you might get some in return?!?!?!?

:mad: :mad: :mad:

[ May 08, 2003, 01:14 PM: Message edited by: nevermind ]

GGARGARGRGGRGGAGGARGRAGARGAGRGGGGGAAAAA :mad: :mad: :mad: Boy, it's gggggggreat to use those Gs!!!

Who wants to play Sockball's Inferno? Word has it the idjits who've already played it think it's ggggggggreat!!

Come on maggots. Who's your daddy?

GGRGARGARGARGGGRGAG :mad: :mad:

How exciting! My 4 :mad: :mad: th post!

[ May 08, 2003, 01:32 PM: Message edited by: Axe2121 ]

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Who wants to play Sockball's Inferno? Word has it the idjits who've already played it think it's ggggggggreat!!

By all means try it. Just don't expect to find any kind of historical accuracy. The tactics that might work in a "normal" battle will get you roasted in this one. :mad:

How exciting! My 4 :mad: :mad: th post!
Good lord, a junior Gaylord Focker (the maggot)! GRRRR!!! :mad: Death is too good for him. Banish him to the most isolated, out of the way, forsaken piece of ground on Earth. No, not Finland; most reasonable people don't consider Finland to be part of Earth. Send him to CANADA!! Oh, he's already there. Never mind. ;)

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

Send me the setup you maggot-encrusted puss pouch wannabe! :mad: I'm your daddy. :mad: :mad:

How did I know that after endless threats of setups being sent my way, he finally admits defeat and asks me to send one to him.

Oooh, I'm gonna toast him good. Tonight's menu -- fried maggots and broiled ants with a side dish of mold.

That's good eatin'

:rolleyes:

And back to the threat of a setup which I'll never see. Threaten it again and not follow through and I'll change my sig maggot!!!! :mad:

[ May 08, 2003, 01:55 PM: Message edited by: Axe2121 ]

Axe2121 vs MasterGoodale in "Inferno? Whooo-hoooo, hee-hee-heee. Oh my, this will be fun watching the developments. Let me grab my lawn chair, cooler of beer and watch the suckfest begin. A phrase comes to mind..."It'll be like watching a monkey trying to f*** a football".

Axe2121 does this new PBEM helper assist with pulling your head from out of you arse? I have sent the latest turn to you twice, maggot. Haven't checked email since 6pm PST yesterday and no word as of then. If you have corrected your miserably failing since then you are less of a maggot, but still a maggot.

Christ Almighty, no wonder MasterGoodale can't get more than one turn a week out. It looks like I am defending Yosemite Park. Thank God the park rangers have new "trucks" to drive around in. :D

Turn out to Teddy because he is less psychotic than the rest of you.

Soddball hates the map of the Majestic Rematch. I find this so pleasing that I can hardly contain myself.

Gaylord Focker has buggered off again. But then facing a platoon of Panthers with 2 IS-3s, one most likely gun damaged, is a daunting task for even the most stalwart...and this he is not.

Did I forget anyone? Who cares. Work is work and as such, an annoyance. No idea what my weekend will be like. Might I have to work or not? Guess I will know Sat morning. :mad: :mad:

Hey WhineyBoy you scrotum lapper are you sure you're prepared for all the hot fury I'm about to sling, slew, splatter, chuck, toss, throw,propel, and shoot your way?? :mad:

I don't think you are maggot. I can't wait to make up your Sig and add you to my Harem with DaveH and a few other maggot larvae! :mad:

ARRARA RARAR R AR AR A RA RA RA RAAAARARRRRRRR!!!! :mad:

Nope. If you had visited this thread once in a blue moon you would have caught my post where I basically said after NINETY FECKING DAYS OF NO REMATCH YOU ARE NO LONGER MY DADDY MAGGOT!!!! :mad: :mad:

I've paid my dues on that ****ty match. :mad:

Now if you're a REAL glutton for punishment you'll challenge me to a rematch where our sigs and "daddyism" are at stake you vile pouch of pond scum! :mad:

And I will send you a QB setup!! :mad: No fall out unless you got a pair maggot nuts!! :mad:

MasterGoodale

posted May 08, 2003 02:26 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...are you sure you're prepared for all the hot fury I'm about to sling, slew, splatter, chuck, toss, throw,propel, and shoot your way??

Hhhhmmm, lemme check.

-asbestos knickers...check

-fridge full of beer to quench my parched throat from laughing at your feeble attack...check

-book to read while waiting for you to send a turn...check

-comfy chair for long wait...check

Yep, looks like I am all set.

What else did the one-brain-cell-wonder post?

Now if you're a REAL glutton for punishment you'll challenge me to a rematch where our sigs and "daddyism" are at stake you vile pouch of pond scum!

Damn you are daft aren't you? The whole purpose of this thread is ruling the loser's sig line. Dave H escaped only through a technicality...and even then it took him a month and a half to figure out that loophole. Not a quick one to be sure but when the chips are down he can squirrel his way out of anything.

Once again I will clamor for precedent, PRECEDENT, PRECEDENT MUST BE SET. Ergo, if you want to bray in this har thread about what a tactical genius you (MaggotMoldyballs) are then your sig line is on the line. Numbers and such are for naught. You must register a win. Be it a girlish tactical, a lame-ass minor or manly major win, it must be a win. A draw means that sig line remains the same*. So if you lose and pull a draw on the re-match you sig stays for the required 6 months. I know I am just stating the obvious and that most of the gentlemen here observe the rules, there a few dimwitted maggots(MaggotMoldyballs) who need further detailed instructions or it is all too terribly complex for their (MaggotMoldyballs) feeble little melons to figure out. :confused:

What say the moldy, maggot masses? :mad: :mad:

( * Hear that Dave? That was that loophole slamming shut. 54-46 Draw...PAH!!! Next time I's gonna kick your yarbles through the top of your dome. MAGGOT!!! :mad: )

[ May 08, 2003, 03:58 PM: Message edited by: mike_the_wino ]