** Koenigstiger mod available at cmmods.com **

Originally posted by Vergeltungswaffe:

Very nice Bogdan!

I have been whining about this to several modders lately, but any chance you could provide a turret bmp without the 808 on it? :D

...yes, yes, I know...! LOL :D But 808 is the only three digits number which can be symetrical for both turret sides... At least 101. No letters too (for example the GrossDeutschland tactical markings, or the Das Reich heavy company numbers with the big S).

If 3D models had two separated files for each turret side (and hull too), it would be great !

Dressler : no problemo for the plain dunkelgelb, be patient ;)

Mikey, bingo for the shell strike ! Come to Paris and I will offer to you a huge glass of beer :D

About Panthers, I'm actually redrawing entires layers dedicated to pink zones (modders will understand). I had a bit habit but now, my pink spots problem will definitelly be resolved !

...by the way, the summer Panther D is now ready to upload !

I'll keep you informed smile.gif

(Edit)

Panther D summer version is now uploaded at cmmods.com ! With the late Panther D and the winter versions, this "Fresh from the factory" serie will be done ! smile.gif

Pzvd.jpg

[ January 22, 2004, 08:25 AM: Message edited by: Bogdan ]

Wait,let me get this straight.Dressler is going to put a ambush pattern on Bogdans' plain yellow King Tiger with zimmerit??

I hope that is what you mean,if so....that is gonna be sweeet ;):D If not,would it be possible...please?!?!?!? :D:D

That looks like the perfect base color Bogdan.Then a ambush pattern that looks kinnda like the pines in the background....ooooo and dirty/dusty looking,saaaaweeeeet!!! :D:D

[ January 27, 2004, 02:55 PM: Message edited by: nevermind ]

Originally posted by Dressler:

Well... being the semi-grog that I am, I'll probably do the ambush scheme on the non-zimmerit version, since I'm pretty sure zimmerit was dropped before the ambush patterns appeared (Sept '44 vs Dec '44 IIRC). Maybe not though, it is just a game, right? :D

Hmmm,i didnt realize that.Nevertheless,i just meant i liked the color of the one i mentioned.If it looked that way without the zimmerit that would be awesome,IMHO.Not to take away form Bogdans great work either.Matter of fact the way it looks faded on the top is what i think would make the ambush look so good.

Keep up the great work guys!It is apreciated!

Originally posted by Dressler:

Well... being the semi-grog that I am, I'll probably do the ambush scheme on the non-zimmerit version, since I'm pretty sure zimmerit was dropped before the ambush patterns appeared (Sept '44 vs Dec '44 IIRC). Maybe not though, it is just a game, right? :D

...it's exactly what I think to be true. But, as always, some people here will find a picture of zimmerited ambush KT or Panther ! AFAIK, historically, camo patterns made on the battlefield by crews are of WIDE variety and very complex, with a lot of exceptions and rarities... ...so everything is possible !