New from-scratch Canadian-made Valentine mod!!!!!

If you liked my Brit Valentine mod you'll love my Canadian Valentine! Get it here:

http://www.cmmods.com/

This mod's for the armor grogs out there.

A Canadian-made Valentine MkVII with the distinctive one-piece cast hull front, and the one-piece cast turret. Check out Russian Valentine photos in the web and in books. You'll be surprised at the high percentage that are the Canadian pattern vehicle. Compare the details to my earlier British-made Valentine posted last month.

Another great mod Mikey, but as you keep modding those Western tanks so well I'm starting to get nostalgic for CMBO. I might have to fire it up for the first time since CMBB came out.

BTW I think your quality work may have broke the CMMods Database site. It's currently downloading your mod to my ADSL connection at a blistering 1.30k per second :rolleyes: Only another half hour to go...