Congrats Dorosh!

Gotta be. How many others would entitle their magnum opus "Dressed To Kill-The Battledress, Service Dress and Khaki Drill Uniforms of the Canadian Army in World War II".

On that note, how many other just plain 'Doroshes' are there? smile.gif

Congrats, searchlight scholar Dorosh!

ianc

Hmmm...I don't think I've hit the big time yet; they spelled black and white "balck and white"...

I guess all the closet Nazis now know where they can buy my book? :D It ain't exactly the New York Times best seller list, is it...

And hey, how come all the pictures on the page work with the exception of the Canadian titles (mine included)? :mad:

Thanks for the plug, Jason. Author signed copies available now on ebay.... ;)

Oh, and I think you need to warn people when you link to a site that blasts out that annoying "Panzerlied" midi!

[ February 21, 2003, 04:47 PM: Message edited by: Michael Dorosh ]

Michael,

Quite putting yourself down and/or being incredibly humble. This is a major step in the right direction so see it for what it is..quit grumbling and give yourself a major pat on the back. YOU DESERVE IT!!!

You Da Man :cool:

MG

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Hmmm...I don't think I've hit the big time yet; they spelled black and white "balck and white"...

I guess all the closet Nazis now know where they can buy my book? :D It ain't exactly the New York Times best seller list, is it...

And hey, how come all the pictures on the page work with the exception of the Canadian titles (mine included)? :mad:

Thanks for the plug, Jason. Author signed copies available now on ebay.... ;)

Oh, and I think you need to warn people when you link to a site that blasts out that annoying "Panzerlied" midi!