Great game

Just had to come on and say what great games and forum that BFC has. CMBB and CMBO are two fantastic games and this forum has some of the most dedicated, generous and helpful folks on it. I have learned so much about this game from all the posts I have read here (still not very good at the game hehe) I just had to come on and thank you all....BFC and this community for being here. I have had dealings with other software companys but never ones that are so quick to help the consumer as BFC. I am a life long customer and mostly lurker on this site. THANK YOU ONE AND ALL! Look forward to many years of games from this fine company. Also, thank you to all the modders out there. Great work that is very much appreciated.

I can make you a life long customer of South African wine, if you win one of the RoW tourneys that is. Just have to find my tourney manager Treeburst somehow...

header_Winelands02.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

</font>

I have never read a review that made me less sure of humanity's ability to finish out the decade, let alone the next millenium.

Obviously this 'Reviewer' [of CMBB] is capable of using a computer, and even finding employment (or at least the right to display their almost inspired lack of intelligence under the auspices of an organization), but it's equally clear that they're both incapable, and unashamed of their inability, to actually come to grips with something that requires more intelligent focus and mental participation than an arcade game. On this planet thousands are daily made homeless, crippled, and even killed in pointless and heart-rending incidents of political, ethnic and religious conflict. If any such incident had managed to whack this reviewer, we'd have to consider it worth the anguishSeanachai, CMBB Forum, 10/12/2002.