Storming the Kremlin

Just a thought. Wouldn't it be great when the future Combat Mission (improved engine etc.) would also include more complicated buildings like the Kremlin and large house blocks and factories (Stalingrad, Charkow and so on) to be able to fight fierce house-to-house fighting? Of course we already do have factories, but I mean buildings with lots of stores and rooms. Like I said, just a thought.

In CMBO you could place guns, even pillboxes I think, in buildings if you placed the unit on the map and then went back to the editor and placed building on top of gun. I have done this in CMBO but not tried with CMBB. I will check when I get home.

Yes you can do this in CMBB , I recently played a senario where I was suprised to see a bunker placed inside a light house!

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

In CMBO you could place guns, even pillboxes I think, in buildings if you placed the unit on the map and then went back to the editor and placed building on top of gun. I have done this in CMBO but not tried with CMBB. I will check when I get home.

Dooh! redface.gif I never thought to try in the editor, only from the setup screen/phase of a battle. Thanks, I'll have to try this.