Oh no! Not yet another mod WIP preview!

That's right. I decided to do some more lend-lease work and am going to do the US halftracks and M3A1 Scout Car. Since the M3A1 is the easiest of the bunch, I figured I'd start with it.

M3A1_Preview.jpg

When finished (the M3A1 is still alpha and the others are barely started), all the vehicles will be available in both original US olive drab and Soviet colors.

Gordon

Originally posted by Prinz Eugen:

And what's that .30 cal doing there anyways ? I thought it was Degtjarev in Soviet models ? :D

Don't know about those Degtjarevs in real life, but on the game's 3D model it's the .30 cal we get. And not a thing we can do about it either...

Pvt Ryan,

Actually compared to how many different projects I was working on before (CMMOS, my mods, converting other modders work to CMMOS, etc.), I'm definitely retired. ;)

As I've said before, this is just to keep from losing my hard-won modding skills (such as they are) completely.

Gordon

[ April 22, 2003, 08:26 AM: Message edited by: Gordon ]