Finished Winter Mods

As in completed, not the country. tongue.gif

I have a bunch of PzIV's in a whitewash, ready to be uploaded.

wwyellowpz4s9pz.th.jpg

All of the above yellow ones are done on MikeyD's artwork but the one in the upper left corner is the D-model I recolored from the desert cmak.

wwgreypz4s1xg.th.jpg

The above grey based PzIV's are all done on MikeyD's artwork, I tried to get a more uneven brushed applied appearance on most of these.

Thanks guys I hope you feel the same way after ya see them in game.

MikeyD I'm glad you feel they're worthy of your " Abso-freakin-lutely fantastic! " artwork. :D

I'm kinda looking at doing a new winter look project now, for the cmbb armor and vehicles based on as much of the newer artwork that's been out since cmbb has been released as possible. smile.gif

I'm giving a try for a new winter look for the panthers, well some of them at least. smile.gif

This is battlefronts early D model from cmak.

deywwpantherd4du.th.jpg

Thanks for your comments and offer Gorden, I just may take ya up on that, maybe a little later into the summer.

Here are a few more, I done a very last refinement on mikeyD's russian shermans and king tiger. These are absolutely finished. I also did a quick whitewash on the cmak yellow german truck and gun tractor. smile.gif

deywwstuff3jh.th.jpg

I've been waiting for Todd to get cmmods back up, I have about 25 mods ready right now, so I don't know which to try to have accessible. If cmmods isn't back up this weekend, I'll see if I can send that panther to zimorodok and maybe the... ??!! :confused: