CMMOS German Uniforms screenshots, pic intensive

Thanks to every one for your comments and encouraging remarks. The uniform ruleset is nearly done. I have to correct some mistakes and typos but it all works now, even the most troublesome problem of reverting to summer uniforms for snow settings.

Ryan Crierie, can I assume you are Panzer Leader?? If so please contact me at home desertcmt@attbi.com I have some questions about the Grossdeutschland division. I tried to email you but it got bounced back.

Jussi, email me at home as well. I will look over things at home. I think I have a solution but need to make sure I am not lying. I think once a file has been installed into CMMOS you can delete it from your original download site. It is not stored in CMMOS itself.

MikeT

Originally posted by MikeT:

Jussi, email me at home as well. I will look over things at home. I think I have a solution but need to make sure I am not lying. I think once a file has been installed into CMMOS you can delete it from your original download site. It is not stored in CMMOS itself.

MikeT

Mike, check under ...GEM Software Productions\CM Mod Option Selector\CMBB\Mods\ and you will see a copy of all loaded mods. These zip files are identical to the files downloaded from CMHQ, so the original copy downloaded can be deleted.

Jeff, aka Speedbump (as in that is all I am good for in the defense)

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Got them all installed -- well, all but Gautrek's Russian truck mod in the Svinarnik ruleset, it does not want to show up even though I have downloaded the mod.

Steve, do a search and you'll find step-by-step instructions for "activating" the mod. Something to with a "diirty" typo.

Teddy

Edit: Found it - read Bruno's final post in this thread for an idiot-proof guide (well it worked for me).

Second edit: While I'm here, I've been a naughty boy and have been playing with CMMOS (without backing up first...). Could anyone post the text contained in a couple of files?

They should be located in something like C:\Program Files\GEM Software Productions\CM Mod Option Selector\CMBO\RuleSet005

The two I've mucked up are Rule005-482 and Description005-482

[ February 19, 2003, 01:38 PM: Message edited by: Edward Windsor ]

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Hey Mike, what's the uniform mod release date?

Steve

I'm not MikeT, but I can tell you "soon." Keep an eye on combatmission.com, you're going to start to see a lot of great things from MikeT and the rest of his team. And this uniform mod is definitely worth the wait.

I have submitted the mod to the other two I am working with for a checkout. The thing is so masssive, rule-set plus some 53 uniform mods summer, autumn, cold weather, and snow..plus for the Airborne I added an option for the FG42 autorifle as a replacement for the MG34 LMG, plus I added JorgeMCs recent cold weather parka for SS tanker crews plus...well you get the picture.

If Marco and Jeff check this out and so it is a go then CMHQ is welcome to post it. But as I said it is huge, 100 meg worth all totaled.

Next up the Russian uniforms. I got the rule-set and have several uniforms already done. Russia is SO much smaller it is almost a dream.

MikeT

Awesome!

One more question-- maybe a Gordon Molek question, but, well, while I have you here. . .

when I try to use DDs_Fall_Trees, I get the following error message:

TProgressBar property out of range
I then have to restart CMMOS to load any other mods.

Any clue what I am doing wrong?

Steve