Troops armed with panzerfaust's

How come Romanians are armed with panzerfaust's when there is no option in the setup screen to arm them with panzerfaust's, only molotov's?

Finland have panzerfaust's to chooce from but the Hungarian's don't. Did the Germans not supply Hungarians with panzerfaust's?

Its a shame that Russians were not allowed to pick up panzerfaust's.

Why was the early Russian 1940 RpG not included in the game? I read it wasn't very effective, but wasn't it better than a granade for damaging tank's.

Sattelite divisions were usually supplied with old equipment, if the Germans supplied them at all. If they were better supplied, Operation Uranus (the encirclement of the 6th army at Stalingrad) would not have happened. After the withdrawal from the Caucasus, the sattelite units (Hungarians, Romanians, and Italians) were mostly left to fend for themselves; no longer recieving support from the Germans.

As far as Russians using captured Panzerfausts late war, they would have been used if they were found on the battlefield; but by that time the Germans were using scorched earth policy to leave nothing for the Russians to put to use in large numbers. The Russian superiority in the air by mid 1944, and the fact they outnumbered German tanks with their own by about an 11:1 margin more than made up for the lack of a tube-launched hand held AT weapon.

I hope that might help as far as my research abilities go. I could reccomend a few books if you like...

Slim - um no, the tank ratio was 3 or 4 to 1, not 11. The Russians captured well over a million panzerfausts and they used them, too. As for equipment of the minors, they had 75mm field guns in quantity for antitank work, adequate if not great at it. They failed for reasons of morale and overall odds, at least as much as from any inferiority of equipment. Which incidentally would be relative to the Germans - their levels of equipment were quite comparable to those of typical Russian rifle divisions.

I believe the satellite troops were given some panzerfausts to beef them up. They are not available to be selected in the options, probably to prevent making Romanian and hungarian infantry more effective. If you dont edit romanian infantry platoons, they will occasionally have a panzerfaust 30. Hungarian troops dont but their tank hunting teams may also have a panzerfaust if you dont edit them.

So Hungarian tank hunting teams can have panzerfusts if you don't edit them, thanks for the info. I can't understand why you can't choose this in the setup.

BfC were slack with Infantry anti tank weapons, theres no early sovier anti tank granade and theres no British anti tank granade in cm.