I Peng You Everyday in Public and All You do is Challenge Me

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it appears in this land of little boys and little girls of all shapes and sizes, one rises above the rest. Not much mind you, but enough to see over the severely sloped brows of all the other ingrates in here.

I hereby accept the challenge of Mr. Spkr to play Desert Redux. No doubt there is some half-witted plan afoot in his mind, but I will take my lumps on my way to the top of this retched backwater dump.

TikiBob out...

[ February 10, 2003, 03:41 PM: Message edited by: TikiBob ]

I would like to add my heartiest congratulations to Nidan1 on reaching the lofty status of Kaniggut of the Cesspool.

Normally, I would wellwish for greater achievements in the future, but I imagine "once a Knight" is about as good as it gets.

Lurk

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by MrSpkr, Inquisitor General in his own little world

<font size=-1>Pondscum is an evil gamey bastiche -- which probably explains why he is both a programmer and company morale officer at Micro$oft. Oh, I shall enjoy crushing him handily.</font>

Why don't you send me that final turn movie and we'll see who crushed who, Mr All-My-Artillery-Is-Dead. I wanna see what two platoons of close-assaulting infantry do to a platoon of Turan tanks.

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by PondScum:

<font size=-1>I wanna see what two platoons of close-assaulting infantry do to a platoon of Turan tanks.</font>

<font size=-1>Pervert</font></font>

Originally posted by Persephone:

*Yawn*

This thread is so boring! Just a lot of talk about playing silly war games! I brought Twister! Now there is a game. Emma, did you bring some wine?

Sorry no wine here tonight Persephone.

I do have quite a few bottles of the old amber nectar though.....

It does take a bit of getting used to but it sure hits the spot.

Want some?

Originally posted by YK2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Persephone:

*Yawn*

This thread is so boring! Just a lot of talk about playing silly war games! I brought Twister! Now there is a game. Emma, did you bring some wine?

Want some? </font>

Ha! One Aussie down, one to go!

AJ's men bit the dust, bought the farm, visited the choir angelic, assumed room temperature {insert your favorite here}.

Moral of the story - if your opponent asks you about purchasing a Sturmtigger just say, "No". Not that I deny being gamey, but I did asked the pillock first! Product of the pub-like schools, and no doubt.

The fate of Oddstralia now rests in the hands of Noba, but the precious is not for you, is it, you sneaksie troll?

Originally posted by Persephone:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Persephone:

*Yawn*

Want some? </font>