CMII - What Will It Be Now ??

Fock Andeas, this is serious. Looks like they may do the Western Front over with the CMII engine. I think that would be my first choice, except do it from 1939 to 1945 !! That would spice it up a bit !

Originally posted by Andreas:

Who cares, as long as it features the luminiscent Reindeer dancing the Tango that Soddball was talking about.

That would be so cool.

Originally posted by Dr Giggles:

Fock Andeas, this is serious. Looks like they may do the Western Front over with the CMII engine. I think that would be my first choice, except do it from 1939 to 1945 !! That would spice it up a bit !

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Andreas:

Who cares, as long as it features the luminiscent Reindeer dancing the Tango that Soddball was talking about.

That would be so cool.

</font>

im still sure it will be early war (1936-1941?)

aka: spanish civil war, invasion of france in 1940, invasion of norway and denmark and poland

invasion of yugoslavia and greece?

invasion of france would be cool, chars will put up some serious resistance against early war paper thin panzers ;)

stukas and 88s will come in handy there

Another LARGE vote for inclusion of the Spanish Civil war in CMx2

How could we leave out a war where the T-26 is meanest tank around!

Seriously as I have looked into the SCW the more interesting it is. It would be a great addition to the CM system to include what was really the start of ww 2