Fun, Feuds, frutescent frolics and flamed frangipani in the Peng Challenge Thread!

Originally posted by Nero's Cat:

I knew I'd regret it the moment I sent the post - I've lurked in these regions long enough to know better. Ah well, nothing ventured etc.

Carry on.

PS I stand by my original post, for what it's worth - very strange

xx

Don't be so hasty, we haven't even begun. If we can't abuse our cousins...where's the fun?

Having one nice new crisp Brit to abuse, is worth more than a dozen kangaroo chasers in a bucket of fish entrails.

[ September 09, 2003, 09:43 AM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew I'd regret it the moment I sent the post - I've lurked in these regions long enough to know better. Ah well, nothing ventured etc.

Carry on.

xx

VERY strange. But loveable.

Now if we had a decent set of rules up front then you might see that we were expecting some wit, some style and some abuse - good natured or otherwise. Picking on Boo was brilliant. A good first step. But knowing how useless he is, what a waste of time etc... you may have been able to be a little more "creative" in getting a rise out of him. He can be very slow, but kick him hard in the ribs, stomp on his head as he bends over to pick up the coin you "dropped" and generally berate him for breathing.... maybe, just maybe he might kick back AND give you a game.

Noba.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Quite a vicious diatribe coming from a country that doesnt even make cars anymore, because they were so bad at it.

Listen to the man. Anyone would think I had insulted the girth of your manhood.

If the Americans wont buy Datsuns and Hondas right away, the performance-starved Brits certainly will.

You are in a tizz. Datsun was renamed in the late 1980s to Nissan, and offers some of the most reliable cars on the road.

Even Land Rover, a vehicle the English could only sell to the Aussies, because they have no paved roads "down under", is now owned by the Germans for heavens sake.

My heart aches for you Soddball , living on that constricted little island of yours, never able to get on a three laned flat road, and open up your 1967 Pontiac GTO covertible, and feel the wind in your hair as the 300+ horses under the hood (sorry bonnet) roar to life.

You're right. I could never have any fun in one of these:

car1_800.jpg

The nice thing about British sports cars is that they don't need a 5 trillion BHP V-26 engine to whip the bollocks clean off a Mustang or Pontiac. They just need a bend.

[ September 09, 2003, 10:00 AM: Message edited by: Soddball ]

Originally posted by Noba:

Now if we had a decent set of rules up front then you might see that we were expecting some wit, some style and some abuse - good natured or otherwise. Picking on Boo was brilliant. A good first step. But knowing how useless he is, what a waste of time etc... you may have been able to be a little more "creative" in getting a rise out of him. He can be very slow, but kick him hard in the ribs, stomp on his head as he bends over to pick up the coin you "dropped" and generally berate him for breathing.... maybe, just maybe he might kick back AND give you a game.

Noba.

There's nothing wrong with my rules, you lemming-like quadruped! Were you even able to finish them or did your lips get tired after the first couple of lines? Ye gods...won't someone deliver me from these large eared Aussie gits???

Ah, to be in Australia right now...preferably chasing you around that weed strewn vacant lot you call home, swinging a mattock at the back of your pointy little head..

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

Noba.

There's nothing wrong with my rules, you lemming-like quadruped! Were you even able to finish them or did your lips get tired after the first couple of lines? Ye gods...won't someone deliver me from these large eared Aussie gits???

Ah, to be in Australia right now...preferably chasing you around that weed strewn vacant lot you call home, swinging a mattock at the back of your pointy little head.. </font>

Originally posted by Soddball:

They just need a bend.

And where are you going to find one of those in North Dakota?

In these parts, you just kick back, put your feet on the steering wheel, and take a nap till you hit western Montana.

Not like some silly little island where they make the traffic go in circles...

[ September 09, 2003, 10:39 AM: Message edited by: Lars ]

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

They just need a bend.

And where are you going to find one of those in North Dakota?

In these parts, you just kick back, put your feet on the steering wheel, and take a nap till you hit western Montana.</font>

Originally posted by Nidan1:

wherehouse.jpg

No "bend" is going to help you against this. I bet that other thing isnt even a real car...looks like a clay model to me.

It could be - but then, the one that went past me the other day like a screaming banshee probably wasn't.

It's an Aston Martin Vanquish and featured in the latest Bond film. 0-60 in 5 seconds and a snip at £130,000.

Vroom!

Originally posted by PondScum:

1.jpg

Hmm, perfect for when you miss that traffic circle on the silly little isle. I see the Brits screwed the pooch again though. They put the steering wheel in the middle this time.

When, O When, Dear Lord, will they ever make up their mind?

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Haha! waving bottle Good stuff! What a night...ought to try and post some more on the Thread, I suppose...seems like hours since I was last on...

Oh, well, where's that wine service? Ha, there it is! Must make hay while the sun shines...although it's dark now, of course...

But wasn't there sunshine for a while? That's puzzling. Oh, well, no worries until Monday.

gurgling noises

Here's to Mike the Winerider...no, er...Winetalker!...no, wait, that's Navajos...Here's to Mike!

Outghta sweep up some of that glass in the bathroom, someone's going to cut themselves...

I believe this is the Gnome's second drunk post....only ten more drunk posts left.....

Actually....I think the Gnome is always drunk when he posts.....

Persephone

Carry on.

xx

Nero's Cat, your problem is that you have challenged the wrong person. Here is a tip for you...Challenge the SSN called Mouse. You could try setting out some mousetraps baited with cheese....that should work. Here's a bowl of milk and some catnip for you. You better get your own litter box though....I doubt that Kitty will want to share hers with you.

Persephone

Originally posted by Persephone:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nero's Cat:

Carry on.

xx

Nero's Cat, your problem is that you have challenged the wrong person. Here is a tip for you...Challenge the SSN called Mouse. You could try setting out some mousetraps baited with cheese....that should work. Here's a bowl of milk and some catnip for you. You better get your own litter box though....I doubt that Kitty will want to share hers with you.

Persephone </font>

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Dear Hiram

Yes, I can feel your pain (17-0) and I can safely say that it feels GREAT!!!

All the best to the Sedai household, where sympathy costs a buck an ear.

You know nothing of pain. Do you even understand what it's like to be an Eagles fan? You don't have an inkling. But then again, I think I'm arguing with a rock here.

Since you barely have enough sentience to comprehend these words, I won't delve too deeply into the transcendence of spirt that each Eagles fan goes through while still a toddler. These thoughts would be lost on you.

Do you matter? No! Why then am I responding to you? It's because of a weakness that I honestly confess. I tend to listen to the dimwitted masses and sometimes respond.

Wipe the drool off your keyboard and find something more constructive to do with your life.

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Dear Hiram

Yes, I can feel your pain (17-0) and I can safely say that it feels GREAT!!!

All the best to the Sedai household, where sympathy costs a buck an ear.

You know nothing of pain. Do you even understand what it's like to be an Eagles fan? You don't have an inkling. But then again, I think I'm arguing with a rock here.

Since you barely have enough sentience to comprehend these words, I won't delve too deeply into the transcendence of spirt that each Eagles fan goes through while still a toddler. These thoughts would be lost on you.

Do you matter? No! Why then am I responding to you? It's because of a weakness that I honestly confess. I tend to listen to the dimwitted masses and sometimes respond.

Wipe the drool off your keyboard and find something more constructive to do with your life. </font>

I have a splitting headache. Even though it was caused by those with whom I work, I hold you all individually responsible. (Excepting the beautious Ladies of the Pool, whose gentle ways are indeed as a balm in Gilead)

But before you can all revel in my pain, know that I plan on going home and quaffing a nice cool beer and that those of you who are unable to do the same, must suffer yourselves.

So, Neener, neener, neener.