*MOD POSTED* Dusty StuG E

Originally posted by Godflesh:

My mod site with screenies of my mods,a modding forum and tutorials

Originally posted by gautrek:

No its broken big time.

He had a major HD failure.

Have a look for the bad news for mod sluts thread .Its all in there.

Its should be back some time soon.

thats why i am hosting my latest mods on my site for now.

What is you point Godflesh?? Gautrek wrote "thats why i am hosting my latest mods on my site" :confused:

Excellent job gautrek. This is really a very fine mod. The coloring is perfect. Just like what I would think it would look like in real life. And as usual your dust and mud detail is perfect but then again you are the master dust and mud guy. I mean that as a compliment in case it doesn't come across clearly. smile.gif Also, it is one that was badly needed in my opinion so I for one am very pleased to have it. I really like the detail as the tank itself stands out extremely well. You gautrek are getting extremely good at this mod stuff my friend. Much appreciated.

Originally posted by gautrek:

If you care to look below.

Its here

V

V

V

V

V

V

In my Sig

click on the bit that says my mod site. :D

Ok I'm stupid. I see the link but I'm looking for the link on your site to download the mod's. I only see screens. And the data base link is to CM Mod Database (the one that’s down at the moment)?? So my question is do you have a link on your site to download. redface.gifredface.gif :confused:

[ October 12, 2003, 09:53 AM: Message edited by: Jaws ]

Originally posted by Jaws:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by gautrek:

Its here

V

V

V

V

V

V

In my Sig

Ok I'm stupid. I see the link but I'm looking for the link on your site to download the mod's. I only see screens. And the data base link is to CM Mod Database (the one that’s down at the moment)?? So my question is do you have a link on your site to download. redface.gifredface.gif :confused: </font>

Originally posted by Vergeltungswaffe:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jaws:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by gautrek:

Its here

V

V

V

V

V

V

In my Sig

Ok I'm stupid. I see the link but I'm looking for the link on your site to download the mod's. I only see screens. And the data base link is to CM Mod Database (the one that’s down at the moment)?? So my question is do you have a link on your site to download. redface.gifredface.gif :confused: </font>

Originally posted by lcm1947:

Excellent job gautrek. This is really a very fine mod. The coloring is perfect. Just like what I would think it would look like in real life. And as usual your dust and mud detail is perfect but then again you are the master dust and mud guy. I mean that as a compliment in case it doesn't come across clearly. smile.gif Also, it is one that was badly needed in my opinion so I for one am very pleased to have it. I really like the detail as the tank itself stands out extremely well. You gautrek are getting extremely good at this mod stuff my friend. Much appreciated.

Aw you will make me go all shy. :D

And yes i do think i am getting better.

Gautrek, there isn't one mod that you have done that I DON'T use! :D I am sure all modsluts have their opinions, but I place you in the top three (no other names listed in case they may feel slighted--where would this game be without you modders) modders in the CM gaming community.

An extra "thanks" goes out to you for providing us mod maniacs with a quick fix while cozog (may God bless Cozog and his family)gets his #1 CM website (IMO) back up. Losing the CMMOD database is like losing a close friend.

One positive side of all of this is anticipating all of the new mods that will be posted when the 'base is back up and running.

Please keep them mods coming! :D

I might be a bit quiet on the mod front for a couple of weeks as i think i have got my web design head on. :D

I am thinking about redoing my website.

I need to anyway as CMAK is coming out soon anyway.

So i was thinking of making a few changes.

And talking about my website we have got a new WIP posted there.

So check out the mods posted section in my forum.

While you are there why not add some replys.

I also have some photos from Bovington tank museum and i am going to Duxford aircraft museum in a couple of weeks so i should have some good images to post.

But don't worry i have got a couple on the go at the moment.

So when i get pissed off with my new site i may finish them.

[ October 13, 2003, 04:11 PM: Message edited by: gautrek ]