Meaningless courteous post

Please feel free to ignore this post - I just wanted to say hi to all you veterans! smile.gif

I stumbled upon the greatness that is CM on a wargamer site, downloaded the demo - and was hooked. Now CMBB is in the mail (hopefully) and I'll soon challenge the lot of you! smile.gif

Used to play quite a bit of ASL way back, along with the fleet series (anyone else remember those?). Good fun, but I'm very pleased to be able to get the wargaming fix without the gazillion markers..

Now - carry on, nothing else to see here! smile.gif

Cheers,

Herr Flick

Originally posted by Herr Flick:

Please feel free to ignore this post - I just wanted to say hi to all you veterans! smile.gif

I stumbled upon the greatness that is CM on a wargamer site, downloaded the demo - and was hooked. Now CMBB is in the mail (hopefully) and I'll soon challenge the lot of you! smile.gif

Used to play quite a bit of ASL way back, along with the fleet series (anyone else remember those?). Good fun, but I'm very pleased to be able to get the wargaming fix without the gazillion markers..

Now - carry on, nothing else to see here! smile.gif

Cheers,

Herr Flick

If you ever want a short and sweet PBEM, send me an email:

vsp36@frontiernet.net

MG:

If you do not return to your thread, you will have to submit a 2,000 word essay on TNT.

Important points to address are the effect of chucking on TNT, as well as the difference between molten TNT and hot, molten TNT. Also please delve into the finer points of TNT-stuffing technique, whether it be down the throat, gunbarrel, or into the skull.

Gracias.

Originally posted by Lumbergh:

MG:

If you do not return to your thread, you will have to submit a 2,000 word essay on TNT.

Important points to address are the effect of chucking on TNT, as well as the difference between molten TNT and hot, molten TNT. Also please delve into the finer points of TNT-stuffing technique, whether it be down the throat, gunbarrel, or into the skull.

Gracias.

The really frightening thing is that I think he could do this with no problem! Probably right here on the forum. GRRR!! :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

(Slithers away reading a book entitled"TNT and it's Chuckage on the Battlefield - a Comprehensive Guide") :mad:

The Twelfth Sign that you have been well and truly aCMilated. We had warned you that further resistance would be futile, and that your distinctiveness would be added to our own. You may feel that chucking hot, scalding, molten TNT is a sign of your cultural ascendance but it is really only a sign that you have joined Us of the Collective.

You never stood a chance. Maggot.