New Scenarios at Boots & Tracks

All,

I'm happy to announce that the problems we had with our site through much of December have been resolved and we now have four new scenarios for you to download:

E3-Retrograde Movement (Small, 15+ turns) - by Wyatt "wwb" Barnett

B&T-Ghetto Uprising (Medium, 20+ turns) - by Tim "rune" Orosz

B&T-Raging Bulls (Medium, 26+ turns) - by Wyatt "wwb" Barnett

B&T-The Collective (Small, 20+ turns) - by Tim "rune" Orosz

Also of note - within the next few days we hope to have further updates, to include finally fixing up the B&T page's RoW section to include scenarios and background from both prior RoW tournaments, as well as the player list and basic, non FOW information from RoWIII. So, more to come.

Scott

Originally posted by Scott B:

I'm happy to announce that the problems we had with our site...

Hey B&T guys- the one problem you didn't know you had, then you knew, then you fixed it... now it's back- the thing where the "Primary Download" asks us for our *password*, et cetera. Secondary works as usual.

Erm. *Thanks* for making scenarios available, I have to say, in light of recent posting which astoundingly revealed that consumer appreciation is not something you can take for granted.

Note to all shoppers, as long as I'm already posting; these are all listed as "Multiplayer" best play, except for _Ghetto_, which is billed Best as "Multi or AI".

Eden

Originally posted by Eden Smallwood:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Scott B:

I'm happy to announce that the problems we had with our site...

Hey B&T guys- the one problem you didn't know you had, then you knew, then you fixed it... now it's back- the thing where the "Primary Download" asks us for our *password*, et cetera. Secondary works as usual.</font>

I'm gonna give these guys a bump .

They deserve it with all the scenarios they produce.

As soon as I start playing scenarios instead of QBs, I'll download everything you have....and then some.

And to comment on your recent scenarios , I like 'em short n sweet just like you made them ;) .

//Salkin

Ensuring the survival of great scenario builders