*ACCURATE T34-76 M43 (early) pack with SLOGANS!!!*

Because there was a clamour for this mod:

**ACCURATE Russian T34-76 Model 1943 (early) pack with alt. national patriotic turret slogans**

Get it at our favorite site:

http://www.cmmods.com/

You asked for a totally reworked T34 M43? You got one!

Totally new bow art, totally new turret roof, totally new roadwheels. The 'spiderweb' cast wheels were based around actual photos of the real thing. Looks MUCH more convincing in-game.

-----

The T34 M43's turret was the perfact shape for painting patriotic slogans, and I've include a PILE of cool researched slogans for you to choose from. the mod pack includes:

--Late war Polish unit.

--Czech slogan.

--Latvian slogan.

--Russian slogan.

--Ukranian slogan.

--and a white roof air recognition stripe as seen on T34-76 M43s participating in the Kursk battles, as well as the Berlin fighting.

If you like this mod, check out some of my forty (yes, forty!) other mods on CMMODS!

Yes, Oddball, you can as long as you're the one wearing the high heels. :eek:

A small word on the Ukrainian slogan.

A Ukranian speaker (my supervisor at work) spotted a tiny goof. In the top line I inadvertantly put an 'O' in place of a Cyrillic 'D' (blame the 2x2 photo I was working off of). I may eventually get that fixed in the upload (if I can figure out how to swap download files), though it's pretty well impossible to see in the game. Apologies to all 'Soviets' out there! ;)

Originally posted by MikeyD:

Yes, Oddball, you can as long as you're the one wearing the high heels. :eek:

A small word on the Ukrainian slogan.

A Ukranian speaker (my supervisor at work) spotted a tiny goof. In the top line I inadvertantly put an 'O' in place of a Cyrillic 'D' (blame the 2x2 photo I was working off of). I may eventually get that fixed in the upload (if I can figure out how to swap download files), though it's pretty well impossible to see in the game. Apologies to all 'Soviets' out there! ;)

Eh, I'll just pretend it was painted on by a semi-literate member of the proletariat.

I just had a chance to take a look at this mod in the game moments ago and just had to write and mention just how outstanding the detail is on this tank. Course the color is also right on also but the detail is superb. This is really a knock out looking tank MikeyD. Thanks ever so much for your work and talent. What a beauty!!! I mean the grab rails on the sides even stand out looking 3D, not to mention that every nut and bolt, vents, etc, etc all look so clear and sharp. Man, this has got to be most realistic looking and well done tank I've seen. WOW! Now if you could just go back and give us the option for a red star on those 1941 T-34's you did, I'd be one happy camper. :D