Angry Faces, War Cries, Soddball Scenarios, and More... Maggot!

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turns to all maggots.

If ya ain't got one, ya ain't sent one.

BTW, any word on Prinz Eugen? I seem to be tromping all over his pixeltruppen and only one turn since his return from service. Is the pain too great to bear? Did I bruise his Uber-Finn ego?

Perspiring mimes want to know.

MasterGoodale has been on the harsh end of Soddball's Stick of Punishment today. His last-ditch infantry rush met the wrong end of some 75mm HE, and is just about to run into some happy jolly PanzerGrenadiere who, having been seated in their warm cosy foxholes for 30 turns, are fresh, fully-ammoed, and 'in the zone'. TWO maggot points for Goodale! :mad: :mad:

Mike_the_wino has sent me the wrong turn, in an attempt to avoid having to finish playing this scenario. He is a girly wuss and gets one maggot point. :mad:

Snarker is a spiteful turd who deserves to be wrapped in chicken wire and dumped in a deep pit. He might also be winning, but that's not why I'm annoyed. Oh no. No maggot points for Snarker.

Wallybob pasted one of my tanks, and now shall burn in hell for all eternity. :mad:

Yes, Soddball, it is a titanic struggle between good and evil. Not really, but what the hey. You (evil smarmy Russians) stropped by your own stick. :mad: :mad: :mad:

BTW "Inferno" was a hoot. (I live in a 'holla' so I can say redneck things like that.)

Sad to say, MTW is the only timely magautte in a sea of magauttes.

Soddball you have the intellectual capacity of balsa wood.

Lizzen up short pants. You may be the best chipmunk-fondling, blouse-wearing IT guy in all of your little island but you are an incredible nong if you can't get this right. IF[/b[ you have a turn after .062 then it means you owe me a turn. Now send it and stop whining like a MasterGoodale on her monthlys.

Maggot. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Shosties4th:

Turns out to Axe2121, Nippy, Keke, and DaveH,

Waiting on Prinz Eugen.

Aren't we all? Obviously his time on active duty affected his brain, such as it is, and he has disappeared without a farewell post, a turn, or a trace. :rolleyes:

Maybe when he gets back to school he'll turn up again. Or not. :eek:

My 40+ turn open ground tank slugfest with Axe2121 has finally ended in a draw (51 me to 49 him). We both lost eight tanks each.

My game with Nippy has entered the final stage, with his right folding up but his left holding firm and one of my companies reduced to a squalling shambles.

Things are about to heat up between me and DaveH as his Russians advance up the map. Where could those Germans be, eh? ;)

Keke's supply of BFA is being tapped with gusto.

[ July 12, 2003, 11:11 PM: Message edited by: Shosties4th ]

Originally posted by Soddball:

What a stack of suckage.

To paraphrase a favorite movie of mine:

How tall are you boy?

6 foot

I didn't know that stacked suckage that tall.

So, yes, as amazing as it sounds, you are an incredible stack of suckage, Soddy

[ July 13, 2003, 01:37 PM: Message edited by: mike_the_wino ]

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

What a stack of suckage.

To paraphrase a favorite movie of mine:

How tall are you boy?

6 foot

I didn't know that stacked suckage that tall.

So, yes, as amazing as it sounds, you are an incredible stack of suckage, Soddy </font>

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Lizzen up nutsack. Drank bunches, the head is throbbing and my mouth has this nasty metallic taste that no amount of tea will wash away. I am surprised that I can squint and even see the the screen this morning, much less type anything.

I've seen the word insanity defined as doing the exact same thing over and over and expecting a different result. You're not a total idiot and/or teenager. Haven't you made the mental leap to connect the drinking and the aftereffects?

No, evidently not. :(:(

Well, well, well -- look what the ants dragged in. :mad: :mad: Skunk Nads got you fumigating all weekend? :mad: :mad:

I lied. Update first thing tomorrow. So sue me.

[ July 13, 2003, 09:56 PM: Message edited by: Axe2121 ]

Originally posted by Dave H:

You're not a total idiot and/or teenager. Haven't you made the mental leap to connect the drinking and the aftereffects?

What, what? Are you saying that the sweet soothing liquor is the root of this affliction? Thanks for the heads up. Now don't you have a ladies sewing circle to attend? While you are at it step off the soap-box carefully, wouldn't want you fall and break a hip.

Originally posted by HeWhoChucksTNT:

Somebody ask DaveH if he's sorry he ever mess with MasterGoodale - GrandMaster TNT Chucker!!!!

Err, MG doesn't your sig contain:-

My Daddies

DaveH

Without wanting to burst your bubble doesn't that suggest otherwise? tongue.gif

And listen up you lot, I'm back from a few days R&R in among other places Cheddar (yes it is the place where Cheddar Cheese comes from). So newly refreshed I'm back to fight the good fight against my current opponents DaveH and Axe, and here's a

GRAARARRRRAARARRAARGGRARRARRARRRRGHHHHHH!!!

I've been saving up especially for all of you! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Alright you bunch of half-literate, half-sober monkeys (Dave H excepted of course. He's a fully sober monkey.)

Despite the fact that some of you can't find the send button more than once a week, it was quite the vacation and weekend of TNT chuckin'. Many of you no doubt are crying over the gelatinous globs that used to be your *snicker* troops.

Not to worry. Their deaths were not in vain. They made me very, very happy.

Let's start with that nice boy known as Shosties4th. The music-lovin' man and I held a symphony of our own in tones most Wagnerian, what with lots of explosions and whatnot. In the end of our 40+ turn tankfest, as he has said, we both lost eight each. Had I pushed my remaining tanks faster he would have been toast, having expended all his AP rounds. I, on the other hand, had more than enough to turn his AFVs to a collection of designer colanders. Oh well, lesson learned. :mad: A good game all 'round. We have now started a rematch on one of the new Kursk Project scenarios, Hill 456647413212316841.

Crow the n00b is gathering a bit of steam and has the audacity to actually fire at my brave ski troopers as they cross barren fields, covered in a deep snow thanks to Soddball. You're just making them angry my good man.

Next is Edward Windsor. Ah Teddy, Teddy Teddy. The gamey bastiche is firing Tomahawk cruise missiles at my hapless T-70s. :mad: I don't want to say too much as this is our big AAR match. Suffice to say, I'm laughing myself silly writing my part of it. Doctoring the pictures a la ParaBellum and MasterGoodale is jolly good fun too.

Robohn and I are just starting to make contact across wide open steppes, always easy for infantry to cross. He has taken out a mortar carrier, I have taken out a gun or two and a couple of jeeps. He is in for a big surprise come next turn. Mwahahahaha.

Keke and I are having a massive, drag-em-out brouhaha in The Beginning of the End. We have basically swung about on our axis of attack. He punched through on my right flank and is now harassing my rear (ha ha) which consists mostly of my übertrucks speeding away from his HTs. I, on the other hand, punched through on his right flank and those forces are now colliding with a bunch of AFVs he had holed up in a village, not too surprising given his sniveling, cowardly nature. :mad: We still have half a dozen turns before starting the final battle in this great operation.

Mike_the_wino, after failing on a diversionary thrust across no man's land, is putting most distressing pressure on my left flank in the woods. :mad: I am rushing reinforcements but will they get there in time? Will they be enough? Stay tuned to this channel avid listeners.

Nevermind's e-mail account continues to bounce my turns like an unemployed alcoholic on a spending spree bounces cheques (checks for you Yanks and Brits). :mad:

Prinz Eugen is getting dangerously close to a forfeit since it's been nigh on two weeks since the last turn. Pity. He's a great opponent too.

And then there was MasterGoodale Mwahahahahahaha. After predicting a win, then a tie, it is clear he is delusional. We are reaching the end of our 40+ turn battle with me as the Germans attacking through the woods. In the last turn I captured 15 of his crack troops within about 15 seconds. It was a thing of beauty. *sniff* I'm so proud of my guys. I told him I was closing the ring and he scoffed. Who's laughing now, Antboy?

That's all for now ladies.

GRAGARGG RAGGRAG G RGAG ARG RAG G RAG RAGGAR GRA

Jas :mad: n

P.S. Happy Bank Holiday Northen Ireland!

[ July 14, 2003, 11:58 AM: Message edited by: Axe2121 ]

Originally posted by Crow:

And listen up you lot, I'm back from a few days R&R in among other places Cheddar (yes it is the place where Cheddar Cheese comes from).

Yeah, right. :rolleyes:

It comes from the grocery store and don't try to tell me otherwise. Next you'll be telling me the Osprey isn't named after the US Marine's VTOL aircraft. Where does the insanity end? :mad: :mad: :mad:

All right, who swiped my soapbox?? Mike, where did you put it? Grrr!! :mad:

Ahem.

You're all a swarm of invertebrates! All of your IQs added together wouldn't equal a positive number. If every single one of you disappeared today the average intelligence of the world's population would increase by 10%. tongue.gif

Wow, I feel better! I'd been feeling that caught in my throat for the last few days. tongue.gif

Much fun gaming over the weekend. MasterGoodale (the maggot) has my Germans on the ropes. His 100,000 or so Russian infantry are moving up in phalanx formations, and I'm running out of bullets. His heavy tank which has taken up position behind me is a problem, too. MG (the maggot) was so pleased at knocking out my Tiger. I had to tell him the Tiger lost its gun to his air attack, got itself bogged in open ground, and finally was abandoned by the crew. A glorious victory for his Russians! :rolleyes:

Teddy Windsor has set the entire Cheery Waffle town on fire. This includes buildings his own troops occupy. Since he has destroyed all of my flamethrowing AFVs, I can only watch in envy.

Shosties4th is shelling my dauntless Russian attackers. I'd return the favor if a German would stand up so these blind Russians could see him.

Crow is throwing tankettes and armored cars into the fight with my commandos. So far they are making life miserable for my Germans.

Prinz Eugen has been voted off the island. tongue.gif

Stalin's Organ is attacking my Germans with Matildas and Valentines!! I thought we were fighting Russians! His escape route is closed for business right now, anyway.

UXcva_ is allowing me to deploy into town in Cheery Waffle 2.0, obviously preparing to nuke the entire area. :eek:

WallyBob has two Tigers and a Brummbar to combat my pioneers. Can he keep them far enough from all of the trees? Two Tigers have already paid the ultimate price. :cool:

I also have a most enjoyable PBEM game going which is only about 500 points on a small map. Great fun, and highly recommended for those who have difficulty getting turns in. No, I'm not talking about MasterGoodale (the maggot); I received THREE turns from him over the weekend. Of course, he's winning, so that probably gives him added incentive.

Hear ye, Hear ye!

mtw is fallen and can't get up! In Soddy's Kneiber Damn I treated my low quality Soviets like 10 dollar hoors, and that seemed to be the way to go, as mtw lost 61% - 39%. Lenin badge goes to a rifle squad with 20 casualties caused while taking 3. I have never ever lost 12 men to captivity before, but that was obviously part of my evil plan.

Since mtw is a firm believer in sig punishment, I will come up with a proper sig line suggestion later.