40year old CMBB Virgin

Hello Room,

Bought the game and am a little unhappy with the AI robustness (its probably me that has the problem) so looking to try my luck with a human player to see what works and doesn't. Anyone interested in PBEM so i can learn a thing or two?

created a map with 20 russian units vs a handfuls of german mgs and some russian tanks vs german PZ shreks and AT guns anyone out there willing to kill a newb while he learns -- pretty please with sugar on top.. let me know - thanx in advance

Unhappy with AI robustness? ...as in hard to beat? That may be the learning curve talking. Newbies often have that complaint, and old hands often complain about the EASE with which they beat the AI!

Bear in mind some scenarios are designed so you're never gonna win the freakin' things. They're not like scripted shooter games where you have to follow the right sequence to make it to the next level. Sometimes its simply "Let's see what happens when your light tanks stumble on some Tigers in open country." Sure you're guaranteed to lose, but you can have fun losing if its a challenging, hard-fought game.