** Panther D Early **

It's been a while, but here is the next one:

saf45f51dceb7e10.jpg

This mod depicts a Panther Ausf.D (early) of the Panzergrenadierdivison "Großdeutschland" in the area of Karachev (Russia), August 1943.

The mod was done with MikeyD's wondeful art based on a mod VossieWulf did years ago. The pattern was giving me hell, but I think it turned out very well in the end.

At the moment, there's the Panther insignia missing, because I couldn't replicate it properly. If I can, I'll do an update.

[ March 12, 2007, 01:37 AM: Message edited by: Earl Grey ]

That means a lot from you. Thank you very much. Hopefully I'm not going to blush... ;)

And there's more to come! I'm a big fan of exotic and complex camouflage patterns, too. But at the same time I try to aim for historical accuracy and not to use fictional patterns... That's what makes it REALLY hard - I have to find a pattern that suit my taste AND can be done with the texture restrictions in mind! But since I devote some of my time to research camouflage patterns, I have a healthy supply of ideas and possibilities...