The Wheels of the Challenge Thread go "Peng, Peng, Peng".

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

When you mentioned S.A.R.S., I though, " Oh, CRAP!"

No kidding, imagine what I thought! Although, from the way I felt, it would not have been a big surprise. Wife is away for the weekend (getting a break fro me), so turns will be sent later tonight. I'll finish off your pathetic charge.

Originally posted by YK2:

I hope your recent "good nights sleep" is a sign that you're getting better..

You should stay off the cigs.. I mean we don't want you missing that upcoming UK trip do we?

Yes, I am doing much better, thanks. My voice (what's left of it, anyway) is very raspy. Scares the hell out of the cats. The coughing has been worse, though. They must think I've been yelling at them for the past two weeks. As to the coffin nails, I'll give it another go when I have my strength back.

Oh, and MrSpkr? I blame you and Texas for this bug. So, you'll be getting a turn too.

I wouldn't have believed it unless I had actually seen her with my own two eyes, but our Lars has an actual woman by his side to help him bring in the crops and fend off attacks by savages.

Very nice woman, wonderful hostess, I can't imagine what kind of horrible blackmail Lars is employing. Maybe one of those implanted bombs in the neck thingies that allow you to blow a person's head off if they disobey you.

Hmm.

And oh yeah, I drank too much on the boat and I'm going to feel like crappola tomorrow.

Bastages.....and bastagette....

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

And oh yeah, I drank too much on the boat and I'm going to feel like crappola tomorrow.

One too many Pink Ladies? </font>

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

One too many Pink Ladies? </font>

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Papa Khann:

The only Pink Lady around was Papa Khann and his temperature issues.

He's dainty.

Princess </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Papa Khann:

The only Pink Lady around was Papa Khann and his temperature issues.

He's dainty.

Princess </font>

I'm telling you all, holes are coming back into style again! Why, I'll be the talk of the town.

And by the way, I'm betting this news comes as a great relief to you lunkheads, being that each of you appears to sport a sizeable aperture in your cranium.

Papa

Originally posted by Papa Khann:

I'm telling you all, holes are coming back into style again! Why, I'll be the talk of the town.

Papa

If you are referring to your, shall we say...injudicious use of fishnet stockings with spandex bicycle shorts, you're already the talk of several towns.

And one questionable web site.

Weekend with Lars

or

The Three Stooges in Minnesota

Lars: Hey, let's get really wasted and go out on the lake in the boat!

Papa Khann: Uh..I don't know, I can't swim ya know. Besides I'm hot!

dalem: That's not what that girl at the bus station says! Hahahah!

One hour later the three lads have reached a state of complete incoherence and are ready for their nautical adventure.

Commodore Lars oversees the launching of the boat.

Lars: Guys, I think the pointy end is supposed to be in the front.

Papa Khann: I'm cold.

dalem: Will you get out of the boat and help push?

Now safely launched the boat begins drifting to the center of the lake.

Papa Khann: I'm still cold and now I'm scared too.

dalem: What's wrong ya big wuss?

Papa Khann: Well, all my clothes have holes in them, so if we sink or something, the water will get through my clothes and I'll sink!

Lars: You are an idjit.

dalem: Okay Lars, I'm getting sea sick, let's go back in now. HEY! Where's your motor?

Lars: It's on a chair in the dining room.

Papa Khann: WHAT!!, we're all gonna die and I'm still cold.

dalem: Just why is the motor on the back of the dining room chair and not on the boat?

Lars: Well, my new interior decorator thought it gave my place a rugged outdoorsie look.

Papa Khann: Great. I'm freezing and the Commodore has left his motor in the dining room. How are we gonna get back to shore?

Lars: No problem, dalem brought an oar.

dalem: That's not an oar you moron, it's my bong!

All Three in Unison: HELP!!!!!

[ June 16, 2003, 08:58 AM: Message edited by: Jim Boggs ]

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Weekend with Lars

or

The Three Stooges in Minnesota

Notice that I'm the only one asking good questions?

And yes Lars, Seanachai made it home. For ten bucks I can only assume that guy at the bus stop was going to see him home, anyway.

Since all of you twittering twits are too afraid to post because you don't want the onerous duty of starting a new thread. I did it for you AGAIN. I could post a link, but I really don't feel like it.

Two Boo Radley inspired threads in a row. How far has the mighty MBT fallen.

Originally posted by Lars:

Heh heh, I thought the best part was when we convinced Xyphorus to jump into a Minnesota lake that had two weeks of cold rainwater dumped into it.

Which lake? Who are Lars, Dalem, Papa Khann, or Seanachai? Xypho was never there.... Anyways, who ARE you people?

BTW, I dreamt last night that I was a tropical plant named 'The Trochu'. Strange, isn't it?

Karl