Must Have Mods?

I have choosen the next mods:

All uniform mods from Andrew TF. They are better than the originals, you can be sure. You are able to find them in www.cmmods.com

The gridded terrain is necessary for me to fight in detail each battle. Look for them in cmmods.com or in combatmission.com . Always back up your original terrain mods.

For vehicles mods, you can follow the best modders work. The best (for me of course), are Gordon Molek, Gautrek, Andrew TF, and a couple more. My advice, see the picture, download only the better mods you find and later, open them in a separate folder. Compare with any image editor (as paint in windows) opening two windows together, the new mod and the original. If you find the new is better, copy and paste in CMBB\BMP folder. Otherwise, delete them.

Good luck, because you will spend a lot of hours looking for and downloading mods. ;) Alex.

Flags are available at CMMODS under CMBB: search for "flag". You should find SDOG_FLAGS or something.

IMPORTANT NOTE: these flag come, I believe from CMBO, and I _think_ that the BMP numbering doesn't exactly match CMBB. My experience is that I've had to renumber the "Unidentified" flag from SDOG to get it to work with CMBB.

GaJ.

Originally posted by ASHBERY76:

Where can i get the real flag set and what's the best terrain mod?.

Captain Wacky's gridded grass and steppe are a must have.

UD's sky mods are superb.

ED has done a complete tree replacement mod. If you want realism, SDOG has also done replacement summer and autumn mods with trees more representative of the Russian forests (apparently).

MikeyD has done a convincing rubble.

I also use the buildings from the ASL mod set, because they have distinguishing colours for light and heavy buildings.

GaJ.