Thoughts on this view being added new CM

Would anyone like to see the target from the perpesctive of the gunner?...say you place a tank in position and are able to rotate to view of gunner optics...see the cross hairs line up then BAM!...not saying to show the interior of the tank...just be able to see the gunner line up and take the shot?...

mkvi,

I would like to see something long similar lines.

My vote would be to see the action from the position of the AFV commander, through his viewing devices from inside the AFV. The inside of tanks being near generic for each nation. Also, from the perspective of the infantry squad commander.

It you are going to lock the view to a unit, why not from the position of the unit commander rather than four feet above and behind his head.

Anyway, I agree that viewing a battlefield from inside a tank would be fun smile.gif .

All the best,

Kip.

This is something that I would love to see.

I (like many other players) love to get down to ground level to check LOS and hull down positions. The thought came the other day to me though - if you've adjusted your unit visual scale (to +1 up to +4) is your view from that unit "skewed"? I would think so, since you aren't really sitting up that high. Also, what may appear to be a clear shot to an enemy tank because you can see it's turret cresting the ridge in the road may not actually be a clear shot because you have your units scaled up in size.

A "true turret/gun optics" view would be a neat thing to have. Perhaps when you enter this viewing mode from within one of your units, any overscaling is removed so that you see the true size of the objects. ;)

...a neat middle ground to FPS example is an xbox games called "future tactics"...you actually get to line up the cursor then the player/system takes the shot...you get the fun of setting the target cursor "on" but prevent the arcade type twitch...was thinking as BF cranks up graphics and details on next game you could devolve the game into smaller unit actions as the game will handle ever bigger map/details/numbers...checking 500 LOS get's boring for me...start to issue general commands...this feature (line up the shot) would make commanding just a couple of AFV

detail intensive, jump to driver seat to set hull down/avoid soft patch...jump to gunner to lign up shot...it would finish the 'views' allowed in the game to allow inside optics/driver slot...