Throw some TNT on the fire before it Waffles and mind the Cheery renovations

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

It's Thanksgiving here today. Not that that kept me out of the orifice...

Head still stuck in your nether-regions? </font>

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Hey, if I change my onscreen name to Axe* -- ....-- will I lose my member status and number of posts, etc.?

Hopefully, your pin head will implode, you computer melt down to a smoldering bit of plastic and your phone lines burst into flames thereby preventing you from even reaching the Internet again...hopefully this will be the case.

Once that CMAK is in my grubby hands and the game is installed, I look forward to kicking your Canadian posterior off the map.

BTW, if you are considering a name change might I make a suggestion or three?

-Assmonkey#1

-Grabasstic, or Grab-axe-tic

I imagine that rest of the lads will be by to help you decide.

Don't get angy you pillock - get even!! Quietly or out loud doesn't matter, but if you do it quietly then you do lose a lot of the pleasure of pointing it out to everyone else!!

Have you & Mopes-a-lot gotten around to playing that scenario of mine yet??

Well, I don't have a dog to kick so you lot will have to do.

(I love dogs, in case any of you belong to PETA).

As for your senario, yes I'm playing as the Germans and hanging on after six turns. As for living to see turn seven.....

Hey, if I change my onscreen name to Axe* -- since plain old Axe (member 6409) is being used by someone with zero posts :mad: -- will I lose my member status and number of posts, etc.?

Do you think we care?

You worthless strap-on dildo. :mad:

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

Exactly Axe :mad: That's how angry my men are. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Were they angry because it was turn 20 of 20 and they could see that nice looking flag in the background?

Actually I must give credit where credit is due. MasterGoodale has finished the BDLRM and has added another Minor Defeat to my record. Congratulations to MasterGoodale!! :D

There are two games left to complete. I have a Major Defeat(75-25), a Tactical Defeat(69-31), two Minor Defeats(64-36 and 56-44), and a Draw(54-46). I'm beginning to think I may have been outgunned a little too much to hold the Soviet tide back.

I'm anxious to get any feedback from the players on how they would have set up the same defending units. Anyone willing to help? I'll send the setup so you can see the terrain and units available.

Odd, I only get a "New Topic" button in this thread now. Had to reply with quote and delete the quote...

Anyway, while MGA is beating Dave like a rented mule, I'm roasting MGA with vented fuel. :mad: :mad:

[ October 13, 2003, 09:39 PM: Message edited by: Snarker ]

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

Odd, I only get a "New Topic" button in this thread now. Had to reply with quote and delete the quote...

Here's a quote for you -- "You suck!" :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>