Throw some TNT on the fire before it Waffles and mind the Cheery renovations

Let's not forget, you pulsating pile of pus balls, that only the BAD shows in MasterGoodale's sig. The countless victims are not represented as it would take more space than my victors :mad:

And I WILL add you to my harem and give you the sweet gift of an abominable sig some day whiner :mad: :mad:

You just keep flapping the sh*t-smeared trap in the breeze :mad: Just ask DaveH and Becky what happens when you FECK with The GrandMaster himself

Just don't be surprised if the answer is accompanied by a faceful of ash :mad:

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goooooooooooood morning gentlemen!

Becket and I have begun our re-match with “Action at Taslokov”. A new 1,600-point Meeting Engagement set in 1943 we are taking out for a spin. A reinforced Company sized action with artillery and air support available for both sides. Our goal will be the seizing of two large flags located in a small village that occupies a steep rugged valley.

[ October 08, 2003, 08:56 AM: Message edited by: Abbott ]

Hey Abbott, great job on 'Road to Moscow' (as if you didn't already know). Have you posted that to the DEPOT yet? I want to rate it. I would like you to make me another Custom TNT-Chucker's Scenario for a rematch with SMOPE that slimy gamey bastard. :mad: Make it fair, as always, and if it lives up to 'Road to Moscow' standards it will surely be "deTNTful" :mad:

I'm gonna blister that SOP (sack of pus) good. :mad: Make it a Russian defense this time!! At least 2000 pts and NO RAIN. :mad:

This one's for sigship and I aint happy maggot! :mad:

GRAGRGRGRGRR!!!! AGRGARAGRAGRRAGRGRAGRAGR GGGG GG G G G G G !!! :mad:

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

Hey Abbott, great job on 'Road to Moscow' (as if you didn't already know). Have you posted that to the DEPOT yet? I want to rate it. I would like you to make me another Custom TNT-Chucker's Scenario for a rematch with SMOPE that slimy gamey bastard. :mad: Make it fair, as always, and if it lives up to 'Road to Moscow' standards it will surely be "deTNTful" :mad:

I'm gonna blister that SOP (sack of pus) good. :mad: Make it a Russian defense this time!! At least 2000 pts and NO RAIN. :mad:

This one's for sigship and I aint happy maggot! :mad:

GRAGRGRGRGRR!!!! AGRGARAGRAGRRAGRGRAGRAGR GGGG GG G G G G G !!! :mad:

Hiya’s MG,

Yes “Road to Moscow” is available at The Depot and I would appreciate you posting a review of the battle very much. I am pleased you enjoyed it. I have played the scenario PBEM a half dozen times, one battle in The Pool ongoing at the moment and have enjoyed each playing tremendously myself. It is always nice when a scenario comes together as well as it did.

I also would be pleased to build a 2,000-point Russian defensive battle for you and Smop . Play balance is always one of my main concerns. I will e-mail you a “T save” of the battle when it is ready.

Abbott, I just posted my review of the "Road to Moscow" at the Depot. Axe and I had a great time playing it, and the advantage kept shifting from one side to the other. I was lucky enough to hang on against him, but the maggot kept throwing yet another panzer at me over and over again. They were crawling out of the woodwork all around me.

I need to download the new map, but I'll admit I took advantage of the bridge next to the factory as a defensive strongpoint. If it's gone, that will be another tough spot to defend. Our game could have gone either way until I finally shot his last panzer in the back, with one last sneaky T-34. Talk about feeling relieved! ;);)

Originally posted by Dave H:

I finally shot his last panzer in the back, with one last sneaky T-34. Talk about feeling relieved! ;);)

Talk about being gamey and cowardly.

:mad: :mad:

Your arch enemy title is well deserved.

Abbott, I too just reviewed Road to Moscow and it is now #1 in the Top 10 for Overall and PBEM battle categories.

Well done.

Jas :mad: n

Thank you Dave and Axe for taking the time to review the scenario. You may want to try a rematch as the final version incorporated a few changes. The most notable were:

The bridge near the railroad facility has been removed.

The T-34’s were changed to the 1940 model with the weaker front turret, losing one in number as well.

The map near the church has been redesigned offering a more options to the German side.

The flavor of the battle was not altered by these changes. They added a bit to the “balance” of the forces involved, bringing the strength of the Russian infantry to the forefront. I have played the battle against several opponents PBEM and TCP and have enjoyed each playing very much, each battle progressing differently. Becket really put up one heck of a fight with a strong German flanking maneuver catching me quite off guard forcing me to back track an infantry platoon that was decimated in the process.

Abbott, I too just reviewed Road to Moscow and it is now #1 in the Top 10 for Overall and PBEM battle categories.

Well done.

Jas n

WOW! Thanks! I will have to stop into The Depot and take a look!

[ October 08, 2003, 12:11 PM: Message edited by: Abbott ]

Hey Axe, if we are arch-enemies now, does that mean we get to wear spandex costumes showing off our rippling muscles? Not to mention having all kinds of neat gadgets, gorgeous women hanging around the secret hideout, and lots of henchmen to handle henches or whatever it is they do? :confused: :confused:

I've never been an arch-enemy before, so is there someplace I could find out about this? Like maybe a book "Arch-enemies for Dummies" or something? If I'm going to do this, I want to do it right. A Canadian maggot like you deserves to have the very best arch-enemy I can be. tongue.gif;):D:D

Abbott, you made the Russians weaker in "Road to Moscow"?? If they had been any weaker Axe would be burning the Kremlin right now! :eek: :eek:

I still say the scenario was about perfect in it's original state, but oh well. :mad: The bridge made things very interesting if anything, and could be circumvented by the germans if done properly. I'm surprised you weakened the Russian forces. . .I am struggling right now to keep up a good fight against becket's Panzers. :mad: :mad:

Abbott, you made the Russians weaker in "Road to Moscow"?? If they had been any weaker Axe would be burning the Kremlin right now!
The model of the T-34's was changed to the version with the weaker front turret. The Russian side gained 2 tank hunter teams and an ATR team.

The German side gained a HMG team attached to the Pioneer's.

In repeated playing by play testers the Russian's were winning every contest. The minor changes above have really balanced the scenario. The Russian infantry still seems to be in charge of the battlefield with the T-34’s in support.

These small changes brought on (almost exactly) a 50-50 split in victories.

This is too much. I finally win a battle, and it turns out to be in a scenario where my side always wins! Well, I'm sure the new Russian units could do as much damage as half of my T-34s did, so maybe it wouldn't be a total disaster. On the other hand, I don't think the German player is going to be nearly as concerned about a few extra infantry as he is by a T-34.

I need to dig up that "Worst CM Commander" thread to find some new PBEM opponents. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by Dave H:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 86smopuim:

Suggestions on what to add to Master goodales sig due to my 98 to 2% victory?

How about "There is a god of war, and MasterGoodale is his name, and 86smopuim beat him 98 - 2"

</font>

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. . .once again I slither from a pile of sh*t smelling like maggots!! :mad:

We will have official sig negotiations for our rematch. :mad: How generous of you smope :mad: I couldn't recall saying it was for sig, but I'm never one to not take my punishment after a poor display of TNT-Chucking. :mad:

If you all don't mind, I need an update on the scenarios I created that are being played by 4 of you out there (comments, suggestions, outcomes). "Blood and Scones" and "Of Tigers and Men". I want to refine them and post them to the DEPOT as they seem to be pretty good from what I've heard so far.

Thank you, maggots. :mad:

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

hey DaveH I'm gonna finish you off tonight in our PBEM. :mad: Prepare for an abomination of a sig. :mad:

GAARRRRRARRGRGRAGRRA!!!! :mad: :mad:

Excuse me if I don't rush right home and wait by the computer for your e-mail. I've heard this story way too many times to get very worked up.

Don't you think knowing that I lost to you is an abomination all by itself? Trust me, there's nothing I will post in my sig line that could be worse. redface.gifredface.gifredface.gifredface.gif