Hi am a new CMer

Turn 14 on the way and one of my squads is broken by direct fire from the assault HT mentioned earlier. The MC layed a bit of HE onto a group of my squads that got too close together, but it started to move fast to the south as my tanks begin to move west into the town. Another BA24 is blotted out, this time its one north of the main road. I suspect its executioner was the recon HT, but couldn't pin the source down. Town crossroads are about 200-300 meters away.

My opponent claims he hasn't let loose with his main firepower yet, which may be disinformation (possibly) or a section of Tigers waiting behind some rise (probably)... more to come

After a bit of a delay, the next turn is here. I lost two of my T34s as they poked their nose too far into a street, and were picked off with two shots from an AT gun. Need to pay better attention to lines of sight :( Ah well, part of the learning process. More to come...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everybody.

Sorry for the lack of updates. My opponent was very busy with his schoolwork and hasn't replied to inquiries. Unfortunately, about 10 days ago both of my cars were victims of a hit and run while they were parked! :( ( Anyhow, things are a bit back to normal here and will be looking for a new PBEM shortly. Sorry for leaving everyone hanging, but life does rudely intrude.

P.S. I was getting my butt kicked having lost two more tanks to a Marder who made the most of two shots. I had advanced my infantry about halfway to the objective and had managed to get some good fields of fire for the AT rifle teams. Probably wouldn't have mattered, but it was an experience smile.gif .

Phil