How do you make destroyed bridges in the scenario editor?

Der Alte Fritz,

This thread discusses what it takes to destroy a bridge and includes a detailed ordnance requirement table provided by PoorOldSpike himself.

http://www.battlefront.com/cgi-bin/bbs/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=30&t=005564#000009

I think you can get your actual destroyed bridge into a scenario by creating a short op in which only the defending force starts on the board in the initial scenario, either that or some minimal OPFOR with no means to interfere at any real distance and made to stay put so as not to screw up the planned deployment zone for the attacker.

The defending force in scenario one will consist of one or more FOs providing the required bang and a padlocked TRP on the center of the bridge. This is a minimum. You may need to install fixed defenses, plant minefields, and dig in troops, too, but the main idea is to allocate the initial scenario in a two battle operation to making the bridge go away. 20 turns ought to be plenty to do so, including evacuating the must be ammo expended FOs. No saving fires if the bridge comes down early! Once this is done, reinforce both sides to desired force levels and zones to have everything in place for scenario two. Once that's done, save that. This now becomes your scenario.

If this works, and I've never done it myself, in theory you should have a shattered bridge, defenses already in place or positionable as part of setup, and the forces in their required pregame

zones, ready to deploy for battle. Good luck!

Regards,

John Kettler