Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Blast value for 81mm mortar only 9?!

I bought some 81mm romanian mortars to deal with expected soviet guns. After on of them had emptied all its shells on a gun with no effect, I checked the unit stats... The blast value is only 9! Same as the romanian 60mm mortar. The "next crappiest" 81mm mortar is the italian with a blast value of 25.

A guy with a pistol has a fp vaule (same as blast value, right?) of 8 at 40m. So the mortar is just a tiny bit more effective than one (1) pistol weilding dude at 40m...

What's wrong with the romanian's 81mm shell, is it filled with cotton?!

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Battlefront.com:

Nope, not the "B" word, rather the equally dreaded "T" word smile.gif And what might that be? "Typo". It's been noted and will be fixed.

Steve

Fixed? Fixed?? Does this mean we get another one of the dreaded "P" words?

Woohoo! Another one I nailed smile.gif . I should get a job at BFC. smile.gif Well, not really... I (and the BFC's guys I bet) had hoped 1.02 would be the last patch needed for the old CM engine, but as this is a dent in the "perfect" armor of CMBB, I think we will get another patch. I don't think we will get any new models in 1.03 (sorry, no IS3 or T44 or what ever smile.gif ). But even if this is the only thing that get added to v1.03, I'm sure they will fix it, since well, they are a bit anal about these things... God bless them smile.gif