** BIG New T34-76 M43(late), plus T34/57 (M43) mods to download!!!""

More mods people were begging for:

- Russian T34-76 M1943 (late) pack with five alt turret markings, including turret stripes.

- Russian T34/57 on the M43 chassis, camou paint scheme.

Get it (as always) at our favorite site:

http://www.cmmods.com/

-- This totally reworked T34-76 M43 (late) compliments my earlier T34-76 M43 (early) mod pack. This new mod sports late stowage including hull front track links, and has correctly drawn double hatch for the commander's cupola. Alt. turret marking set includes two Polish and three Russian types, including Berlin battle white air recognition turret stripes.

-- This new T34/57 (M43) uses a similar camou scheme to my Guards T34 M43. I had a bit extra fun on this mod, I especially like the spare track links on the hull side. I've included an alt. turret side without unit markings (for Juju). If this alt. bmp number is changed from 8902.bmp to 7182.bmp it can replace the sloganed camou T34-76 M43 (early) turret side art.

[ August 25, 2003, 10:32 AM: Message edited by: MikeyD ]

Yeh, I was thinking I'd have the early T34-85 hull done if I were to just rearrange the late T34-76 M1943 hull rear bolts and hinges a bit.

All this modding, do you know last night (after finishing the last mod) was the first time in awhile that I actually PLAYED a game? Newly modded T34-76 M43s vs Stug IIGs from my Stug Pack. It was sweeeet.

Originally posted by MikeyD:

All this modding, do you know last night (after finishing the last mod) was the first time in awhile that I actually PLAYED a game? Newly modded T34-76 M43s vs Stug IIGs from my Stug Pack. It was sweeeet.

To Siberia with all this Commie iron! I want me one o' those StuG II's!