Great stategy to get CMAK for free

No way that would work in my house.

For some of us married men, the best plan is to buy it ourselves and say as little about it as possible. I'm not sure my wife even realizes that CMBB is on the Russian front....

I also play with the sound off when she's home. Below the radar as much as possible is my plan, at least.... Seems to work for me. ;)

Originally posted by moneymaxx:

I made a nice deal today. I was talking to my girlfriend about the new CM game that is due to come out this autumn, CMAK.

She was so bored that she said that she would buy it for me as a Christmas-present IF I JUST STOPPED TALKING ABOUT IT.

Try this at home :D .

:D

So this will become great Christmas for you.

Enjoy it.

The following Christmas you'll be already single...

Last night I Downloaded about 150 MODs, Worked on my historically scenario (almost ready to playtest), and talked on the phone about an hour about baseball, football, and of course the next CM project... My wife did not say a thing? Why you ask... I played two games of Age of Mythology with her as a team and we had a good time together on CPU. My other joy and hers too is working in the garden, and I have been working about one hour a day on it and it is shaping up...

Balance my friends, 80%CM, :D 15% Spouse, tongue.gif 5 % other :cool: ... This equation equals ordering CMAK whenever it breaks!! Plus BTW my wife now makes sure that my roads in my designs are not too bumpy too! ;)

Originally posted by CombinedArms:

No way that would work in my house.

For some of us married men, the best plan is to buy it ourselves and say as little about it as possible. I'm not sure my wife even realizes that CMBB is on the Russian front....

A soul mate!

I bought CMBB and my wife wondered, how the soldiers speaks Finnish there. I just told, that there was this Finnish team, who did all the Finnish sounds for this game (note: didn't lie!). I believe she believes that I'm playing CMBO as always before.

Low profile, married men, low profile ;)

Originally posted by moneymaxx:

I made a nice deal today. I was talking to my girlfriend about the new CM game that is due to come out this autumn, CMAK.

She was so bored that she said that she would buy it for me as a Christmas-present IF I JUST STOPPED TALKING ABOUT IT.

No chance ......I'll have my copy long before Christmas !! smile.gif

Originally posted by Lou2000:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by moneymaxx:

No chance ......I'll have my copy long before Christmas !! smile.gif </font>