***Merry Christmas 2006 Mods Posted - Late War City***

Merry Christmas to the CM Community;

Under your mod tree you will find all the makings of Late War Cities, Towns and villages.

Most of these are redone masterpieces from Ed Kinney that removed the green tinge from them. Newly done Medium Buildings, revised Juju Church and Cobble Roads. Use these with Juju's "Berlin" Buildings and his Factory for the perfect East Prussian, German, Romanian, Polish, or Hungarian cities 1944 through 45.

They look like this:

cmbblateshacksdign1.th.jpg

cmbblatesmallbldgsdiot5.th.jpg

cmbblatesmallwinterbldgnh9.th.jpg

cmbblatemediumbldgsdiil0.th.jpg

cmbblatemediumbldgswintad6.th.jpg

cmbblatechurchdiyy9.th.jpg

Roofs:

cmbblateroofsdixe7.th.jpg

And my favorite, snow covered paved roads:

cmbbsnowpavedroadsdilb9.th.jpg

Anyway Merry Christmas to you all.

DavidI

• 3 weeks later...

Shameless bump well deserved.

Buildings are a real bear to do properly (I'm not 100% happy with my own few attempts at 'em) and yours really do look good. Only problem is to decide whether I should re-building(ing) CMBB, CMAK, CM-ETO or CM-Normandy! :D

[ January 09, 2007, 10:13 AM: Message edited by: MikeyD ]

MikeyD,

Make yourself a "CMBB Late War" game and play the scenarios set in East Prussia, Germany, Austria, Poland, Hungary etc. on that.

These buildings will also work for CMETO, but I just love Panzerman's buildings too much.

Lastly the original artists deserve all the credit, I just tweek colors and cut and paste.

DavidI

Jeez, my poor old mac. I'm not too sure how many version of the game my HD can hold at 1.5 gigs a pop! I've already got 3 versions of CMAK and 2 version of CMBB to choose from - and with all my modding i hardly get to play any of 'em anyway! :D

One of these days I'm going to abandon my modding and just construct scenarios tailored to my own taste in battles. Its a bad sign when I click on a random old scenario and, when I recognize the map, I exclaim "Eeew, not that one again!"