**FULL Face Texture Set for CMBB!!**

Raising CMBB artwork up to CMAK standard:

Twenty two new character face textures for CMBB!!

At our favorite site of course:

www.cmmods.com

I had done this for my home game ages ago, but it only now dawned on me to post it for the gang. Here's a FULL replacement set of CMAK-quality character faces for CMBB.

Some art is based on CMAK textures, some art is new, and I've frankly forgot which is which. This also includes 'Russian tunic collar' bmps with brand-new collars compatible with Juju's art. A new Asiatic face (I imagine him to be Russian-Mongolian) is included with the tunic collar faces. Someone on the board requested more blood in the game so I've included two bandaged/wounded characters realistic looking enough to make me squeamish.

Here's the cmmods.com screenshot of a few of the faces:

MikeyD's Faces for CMBB

Junk2drive, frankly i've played with the game's faces so much on my machine I wouldn't know which CMAK art needs replacing anymore!

These bmps from 5100.bmp through 5113.bmp should be pretty much CMAK compatible. I'd suggest looking over your CMAK default face art (same bmp number sequence), picking which faces you want to change, and switching the bmp numbers on whichever of these CMBB mods you like.

WOW - my son's just gonna PLOTZ when he sees the wounded guys - nice work.

I'm most appreciative of the eyeglasses; I was getting tired of seeing what looked to be 1970s sunglasses...although I've got a bone to pick with you because the first guy I saw with glasses WAS MY SHARPSHOOTER...EYEGLASSES...ON MY SHARPSHOOTER...AHHHHHHHHHH! :D:D:D