Screenshots

Lets see them here, bring all your best Combat Mission screenshots and edits. No limits. Some of you may visit the IL-2 or Lo:Mac forums and notice the threads they have set up there. Now I know the CM engine isn't the most beautiful out there but with some filters it can look alright.

UnluckyRuskies.jpg

"Now I know the CM engine isn't the most beautiful out there..."

After modding? A properly modded-up CM (new T34s, new uniforms, etc.) with the screenshots taken with a 'photographer's eye' is as pretty as just about anythng out there! Especially staying on view level-1, using 'weather effects', with realistic maps, etc.

Sure it isn't a dynamic shading flight sim, but what is?

From one of my mods at cmmods.com, here's my VERY favorite T34 shot.

T34 M43 off cmmods.com

[ August 04, 2004, 09:45 AM: Message edited by: MikeyD ]

I have nothing against the CM engine and I know it is capable of producing great shots, I'm just saying, as you did, that it can't compete with top of the line graphics found in Lo:Mac or FarCry. Then again those games don't deal with battalions doing battle at the same time!

BurningPzIV.jpg