**Totally Reworked PzIII N (pronounced 'enn') -Late!**

At the CMAK side of cmmods.com, just like my 'M' version:

75mm L/24 gun PzIII N (late), plain yellow version.

At our favorite site:

www.cmmods.com

This isn't just a renumbered 'M' mod.

This vehicle represents a late production PzIII N with one piece round cupola hatch, accurate 75mm gun mantlet, and late-style skirts with the forward extension.

I've included the option of either a complete turret 'bazooka plate' package, or with missing piece over the side hatches as is often seen in photos. While I was at it I fixed-up the PzIII turret side doors too.

The 75mm gun PzIII M model is arguably the most significant of the PzIII marks. It served up to the end of the war and was popular with its crews. For awhile it was even included in Tiger I units! Alt. bow bmps with four different Panzer Division symbols have been included.

Here's the cmmods.com screenshot:

PzIII N (late)

Looks excellent ( as per usual ). There appears to be a problem with several of your older mods posted at CMMOS ( ie. T-34 M43 (early), KV-85 historical, etc. ) last year after the crash When I try to zip them up to CMMOS for personal use I get a file that's 1KB in size & can't be used with CMMOS. I know that you don't use that program but it looks to me like these files might have got corrupted somehow :confused: . I've downloaded your other masterpieces ( not kidding - they're that great smile.gif ) & had no problem converting them for CMMOS use. :confused:

Thanks again for all the great mods. smile.gif