Recently, somewhere in Finland

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This won't do. "Minister of Alteration approved by a Horsemen of the Apocalypso". That would sound fine.

I would even include the possibility of editing all my posts, double-posting or whatever.

Plus I could ask BFC to allow me to edit all posts. Just imagine what Sergei would write afterwards.

Gruß

Joachim

"Minister of Alteration approved by a Horsemen of the Apocalypso". That would sound fine.
Bah. Hand puppets of Seanachai, that's what you all are.

fngfj15.jpg

Just look at the glazed, zombie-like stare on Joachim's eyes as he disposes of Andreas, to become Death (every German kid's dream job).

ltww212.JPG

Berli and Dorosh however pack the social climber.

ltww27.JPG

Emrys was taken out of the fight by a self-inflicted intoxication, as usual.

Do your parents know about this? Is it healthy for weak-willed, powerfigure-seeking boys of Germany to be exposed to the influence of Seanachai? If this was America, we could sue BFC.

Never mind that.

Where did he get all those Action Man figures ? I have not seen anything like that for a couple of decades. Unfortunately my Action Men in Wehrmacht gear suffered the misfortune of winding up in the business end of a BB gun. Now that I have 4 sons I feel the need to have Action Men again but nowadays they come with Mickey Mouse gear. :mad:

Originally posted by Andreas:

Say Sergei, if losing against me affects you that much, should I just let you win this time?

Oh cool, what else will you promise? That the sun rises at dawn? Unfortunately it seems that my young-but-tenacious cavalrymen are so eager to bring me a colossal victory this time, that even if I pressed the surrender you would only get a draw.

Got your card today, btw. Nice. I really got the impression that you spent a lot of time looking for one showing the ugliest, most run-down block in the entire Rome. The explanation in the back was in Italian so I only got part of it, but I think it says something about drug market and red lights.

Originally posted by Tero:

Never mind that.

Where did he get all those Action Man figures ? I have not seen anything like that for a couple of decades. Unfortunately my Action Men in Wehrmacht gear suffered the misfortune of winding up in the business end of a BB gun. Now that I have 4 sons I feel the need to have Action Men again but nowadays they come with Mickey Mouse gear. :mad:

I don't know where to get these, but you'll find a "few" photographs from this website:

http://207.254.38.169/photosa/photosa.html

Worth visiting, the captions are hilarious in a sad way. Kinda reminds me of my esteemed opponent, really! :cool: