Mice and Mold and Ants... Oh, My!!! The Cheery Thread of Master Goodale's Menagerie

Originally posted by Edward Windsor:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

Not that there's anything wrong with that....

Have you sent another turn in the last few days, or are we incommunicado again? :(

Teddy </font>

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Grrr. I sent it before I left for the weekend. I'll resend tonight to the hotmail address. I started getting "undeliverable" messages today from those turns I sent a couple of weeks ago! :eek: :eek:

:( I got that one - I shipped 97 to you (jasonballantyne@sympatico.ca) on

August 31 (Sunday) ... did you get it?

If not I'll resend. If you did, it may be worth using my top secret address to reply.

:mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad:

Teddy

Originally posted by Dave H:

Feel free to stop in anytime, Peng maggots!

Dave why do you hate us so? :confused: By the by, the only Penger that remotely stood a chance of success against our endearing Uber Finns was lenakonrad. Even that hemaphradite wanna-be got kicked like a puppy by yours truly (86-14 or some such).

Render unto Peng what is his and leave it the hell out of here. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Axe2121:

MG you turd. Not all of us are old and have failing eyesight like Dave H. :mad:

For you I'll come up with some hate. But what does my hate matter to a man who will be married in only 11 days? Or a man who lives in Canada all the time? Or a man with several tanks burning in our little game? :D:D:D

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

MG you turd. Not all of us are old and have failing eyesight like Dave H. :mad:

For you I'll come up with some hate. But what does my hate matter to a man who will be married in only 11 days? Or a man who lives in Canada all the time? Or a man with several tanks burning in our little game? </font>

Feel free to stop in anytime, Peng maggots!

Dave H,

You are only too kind on the Peng-scum. You embrace them with open arms, and all they do to a SSN such as myself to tell me that I sod off ? Do they deserve your welcoming ? On the other hand, your stance only places you above them. You are being kind to them, when the vice-versa does not apply...

But of mtw I would like to ask, why do you insist every stranger to the thread to sod off ? Maybe should an outsider gain entry, he would score successes against the Peng-imbeciles ?? And they are too ashamed to admit that the thread has an immensive amount of sucky players ? That even a "Knight" might prove a lozerrr ? Would that be it ? An inquiring mind wants to know !

[ September 02, 2003, 04:10 PM: Message edited by: Prinz Eugen ]

Originally posted by Keke:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Me:

Shame on you to blame a fellow Finn of such a vile act of non-turn sending ! Shame !

It would be a shame if you were an ÃœberFinn, but you have lost to Spanker fer crying out loud! :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Prinz Eugen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Keke:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Me:

Shame on you to blame a fellow Finn of such a vile act of non-turn sending ! Shame !

It would be a shame if you were an ÃœberFinn, but you have lost to Spanker fer crying out loud! :mad: </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Anything that can be beaten by 3 Stuarts can't be gamey.

Unfortunately I had none. I did have a T-44 though, which wasn't the wünder tank I thought it was... Just an up-armoured T-34/85, nothing more. :( </font>

I got to play around with the monster in ascenario. When protected by a cadre of T-34/85s, it's just tooooo nasty. Massive blast radius for the HE, great penetration for the AP, and armored like a German uberCat. Slow turret like the predecessors, but if you're looking for the ultimate gamey beast for the Soviet side, this is it. Unlike the T-44, it's kinda/sorta worth the points.

[ September 02, 2003, 05:39 PM: Message edited by: Becket ]

Now that you mentioned it, I too played "The Beast". Didn't get much of an experience out of using the IS-3, though, as I let the T-34's do the business. I was a bit wary of putting the übet-tank in harm's way, as losing it would cost me a lot of points. So I stormed the town proper with infantry and the T-34's, and controlled the houses leading up to the bridge. I was feeling courageous, so I took to driving accross the bridge with the IS-3 to the other side of the river. By no means necessary, I was winning the game.

As it was a TCP, the battle was nearing its end, with only a few turns to go, I hadn't secured the houses far enough to the side of the river, and behold ! My IS-3 got a humiliating penetration to the rear by a -schreck. :(

As it was a TCP, the battle was nearing its end, with only a few turns to go, I hadn't secured the houses far enough to the side of the river, and behold ! My IS-3 got a humiliating penetration to the rear by a schreck. :(

Arrrrgh, that's the kind of thing to make even a Finn cry. Probably worth 5 VL's worth of points to kill that one tank.

Originally posted by Becket:

Arrrrgh, that's the kind of thing to make even a Finn cry. Probably worth 5 VL's worth of points to kill that one tank.

I did have a feeling of failure, yes, but I did snatch a minor victory out of it though. I didn't enjoy this scenario, as both me and my opponent found it too hard for the German player. And, it was a TCP, thus not to be taken seriously. Over time I have gotten over it... Spanking him in B & T : The Beginning of the End did help though. We're now into 2/3 battles, and I must say this has got to be the best op I have ever played ! Really exciting stuff ! I challenge every Cheery Waffler that hasn't played it to, um, play it ! It is excellent !! :cool: