Operation Störfang (v2) In Development

Originally posted by Bartokomus:

Snip:

However, Druk ist auf dem Kessel. We're giving all we can to get this done as soon as possible. I'm aware that there're a lot of CM players are waiting and the pressure hasn't decreased since the release of CMAK.

------------

It's better to have something well done at the right time, than something horrendous and half-baked. i think all of us are waitintg happily for your Campaign system. Do it right and we'll wait!

Murray

You're right Bartokomus.

We won't stop untill the city of Sevastopol has been taken by all of you who are willing to replay this historical battle.

Half-baken cakes will not leave the oven in my kitchen! So don't worry smile.gif

Nils

[ December 21, 2003, 06:14 PM: Message edited by: eichenbaum ]

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by MAUS_TD:

Hope it finished around new year

Not that long ago I really beleived it was possible to finish around this time. But a lot of items of our project are taking more time to develop than we expected.

It's still very busy within our team and we're giving all we can to get this done a.s.a.p.

Nils