A hard earned thirst deserves a Peng Challenge

*sets up an unbrella in the sand and relaxes in a beach chair*

Ahhhh, the outerboards are so far away,this is nice......... oh no, could it be?!

Is The Peng Challenge Thread the Florida of the forum?

Look around, there seems to be lots of Old Ones here, and it's safe to say that most of you do not have the motor skills to work a voting machine, nevermind one of those new fangled adding machines.

Well Jim Boggs, you should fit in well here.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome back, Mister Boggs. I'd like to know who the butthead is who emailed you. You could share that info, ya know. We like a witch hunt around here. Tie him/her up and bleed him/her!!

I'd offer to sponsor you but that would be much more of a curse than a blessing.

News from the Home Front

Turns will be slow...oh sit down and stop booing! I'm moving to the country, gonna eat alot of peaches. I visited Lady Moraine Sedai last week and it was wonderful. Her dog watched me as I processed a turn and could not bear to look at my tactical ineptidude.

Approx 3 weeks from now, I will be safely ensconced in Castle Sedai with Lady Moraine Sedai and we shall play hotseat games until our fingers bleed. Until that time, you may whine and whimper all you like, turns will be slow and sloppy as usual.

Guest konrad
Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

personally I blame ALL of the Australians

Collectively, we all blame you.

Mace </font>

Guest konrad
Originally posted by Persephone:

CessKonrad.jpg

McLenakonrad....kind of reminds me of someone....

That so Me.. gay ,proud and brave as lion...

sir konrad

Faithful Squire To Sir AUSSIEJEFF

PS: Welcome back ,Jim Boggs !!

Here we are lively and happy group around this table..

there is no need of secret police.

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

News from the Home Front

Turns will be slow...oh sit down and stop booing! I'm moving to the country, gonna eat alot of peaches. I visited Lady Moraine Sedai last week and it was wonderful. Her dog watched me as I processed a turn and could not bear to look at my tactical ineptidude.

Approx 3 weeks from now, I will be safely ensconced in Castle Sedai with Lady Moraine Sedai and we shall play hotseat games until our fingers bleed. Until that time, you may whine and whimper all you like, turns will be slow and sloppy as usual.

That Dog has taste. It wasn't your tactical ineptitude that had him hiding under the couch. Oh no, it was your weird facial expressions and your total lack of bodily function controls.

Castle Sedai will soon see the that the "nicely called" HOTSEAT GAMES are really not for the public to know about. Please keep the details to yourself.

Noba.

Nidan1 I have never emailed Jim Boggs (spelt but not bolded) but I'd be more than happy to call YOU a pillock ... either via a post here, email, snail mail or smoke signals.
Then send me a set-up you prancing, pontificating, gas bag. Keep it simple Joe , like just breathing in and breathing out, perhaps a good drubbing on a front of your choice will snap you out of your current hysteria. There are things in life worse than death...ever spend an hour with a mortgage banker? oops, forgot you are one. Joe you're losing your grip, as sure as Saddam is losing control of Iraq, violations of your edicts run rampant throughout the Pool . Even the Fair Ladies snub their pert powdered noses at you. Get back to basics, Justicar , well maybe not basic for you...let me slap you around the battlefield for awhile..it will take your mind off your obvious lack of self-esteem.

[ March 27, 2003, 07:58 AM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

Guest konrad
Originally posted by Nidan1:

Nidan1 I have never emailed Jim Boggs (spelt but not bolded) but I'd be more than happy to call YOU a pillock ... either via a post here, email, snail mail or smoke signals.

Konrad I have never emailed Jim Boggs .

Nissan 1(spelt but not bolded) -You are a pillock.

konrad

Originally posted by lenakonrad:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

Konrad I have never emailed Jim Boggs .

Nissan 1(spelt but not bolded) -You are a pillock.

konrad

Faithful Squire To Sir AUSSIEJEFF </font>

Guest konrad

QUOTE]You are completly 'round the bend', out of your mind, totally bonkers, lost your marbles, brain dead, living in Wolkenskukuheim, not of this earth, wacked out, nuts.....anyone have any to add?

I like to totally bonking ,that's true.

How do you know?

konrad

QUOTE]You are completly 'round the bend', out of your mind, totally bonkers, lost your marbles, brain dead, living in Wolkenskukuheim, not of this earth, wacked out, nuts.....anyone have any to add?

I like to totally bonking ,that's true.

How do you know?

konrad

Guest konrad

QUOTE]You just proved my point....sheesh?

So ?Its good to be a idiot (life expectancy ,etc..)

Sir konrad

QUOTE]You just proved my point....sheesh?

So ?Its good to be a idiot (life expectancy ,etc..)

Sir konrad

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Approx 3 weeks from now, I will be safely ensconced in Castle Sedai with Lady Moraine Sedai.

So, you totally blew off my advice, eh? You came to me with your drippy nose and your scabby knees and asked, "Oh, Boo, I know nothing of the fairer sex, should I plead my troth or go fish?" and what did I tell you? What sage advice did I apparently waste on you? I said, "Run from women son, die alone and afraid." But, evidently, that wasn't good enough for you, oh no.

Well, if you think happiness will make you happy, I guess there's just no hope then, eh?

And why the hell am I saying "eh" so much? Did I suddenly become Canadian?

I blame Aussie Jeff for this. Why? Because I can-can-can!

tHIS THREAD NEEDS more jIM bOGGS, NOT less jIM bOGGS. iN FACT i THINK THAT i AM GOING TO TRY REALLY HARD TO DEVELOP AN iNNER jIM bOGGS TO DO BATTLE WITH MY iNNER cRODA. tO DO THAT i THINK i NEED TO CONCENTRATE AND BEAR DOWN ON THE PARTICULAR INTERNAL ORGAN OFTEN REFERRED TO AS THE "gUMPTION OF pERSIFLAGE".

i BET IT'LL FEEL KINDA LIKE EATING TOO MUCH tACO bELL.

Originally posted by dalem:

tHIS THREAD NEEDS more jIM bOGGS, NOT less jIM bOGGS. iN FACT i THINK THAT i AM GOING TO TRY REALLY HARD TO DEVELOP AN iNNER jIM bOGGS TO DO BATTLE WITH MY iNNER cRODA. tO DO THAT i THINK i NEED TO CONCENTRATE AND BEAR DOWN ON THE PARTICULAR INTERNAL ORGAN OFTEN REFERRED TO AS THE "gUMPTION OF pERSIFLAGE".

i BET IT'LL FEEL KINDA LIKE EATING TOO MUCH tACO bELL.

What about your inner Joe?

Its good to be a idiot (life expectancy ,etc..)

Sir konrad

[leans against a favourite paddock post]

I just wanted to say that Anoraks have hoods...

*sniff*

...remarkable

Yeknod

[ March 27, 2003, 01:39 PM: Message edited by: Yeknodathon ]

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by lenakonrad:

Sir konrad

*sniff*

...remarkable

Yeknod </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by lenakonrad:

Sir konrad

*sniff*

...remarkable

Yeknod </font>

Oh, deep joy, a letter has been delivered to the paddock... one can only take so much excitement in the day:

Dear Auntie Yeknod

Just wanted to say that I feel extremely guilty for upsetting Jim Boggs and expressing me opinions in such a forthright way.

Of course, being of the poetic and entertaining bent, I've always looked up to you as me muse and mentor and considered the paddock to represent a towering beacon of creative talent that glows through the Pool, nay the whole CM Forum, and beyond to the outer reaches of me limited consciousness with a successive torrent of superlative acts: uncompromising, stunning and dare I say, an avant-garde tour de force of exquisite ART that takes me breath away with each offering. My, I can't wait for more.

Spiffing, absolutely spiffing stuff. Keep it up, don't mind me, forever in your shadow, always trying to collect the carrot-crumbs from your manger..

Regards

Paddock Groupie.

[sniff]

... bleedin' panic.

Yeknod o' tha Thistle and Defender of the Paddock

[ March 27, 2003, 03:53 PM: Message edited by: Yeknodathon ]

Avant-garde ... code word for "Hell I don't know what it is but I'd best PRETEND that I do so I look cultured ... and stuff."

Joe

Joe you're losing it. Whatever it may be, pehaps IT has been long gone anyway.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Avant-garde ... code word for "Hell I don't know what it is but I'd best PRETEND that I do so I look cultured ... and stuff."

Joe

Joe you're losing it. Whatever it may be, pehaps IT has been long gone anyway. </font>

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

Dear Auntie Yeknod

Just wanted to say that I feel extremely guilty for upsetting Jim Boggs and expressing me opinions in such a forthright way.

Ah, my dear Paddock Groupie. Arise and feel no more guilt. Your crime was but a Love of the Thread and for that there can be no punishment greater than to actually have to remain here and post. You are quite forgiven.

Of course, being of the poetic and entertaining bent, I've always looked up to you as me muse and mentor and considered the paddock to represent a towering beacon of creative talent that glows through the Pool, nay the whole CM Forum, and beyond to the outer reaches of me limited consciousness with a successive torrent of superlative acts: uncompromising, stunning and dare I say, an avant-garde tour de force of exquisite ART that takes me breath away with each offering.

Regards

Paddock Groupie.

In honor of your gifts, I have sent this One Sentence to my friend at the Submarine School and he says it will be a great way to test the lung capacity of his students. All they have to do is say it in one breath.

Kindest Regards,

Jim Boggs