The New and Improved v1.03 Cheery Thread of Master Goodale's Maggot Madness

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bra-vo with the title Snarker, you gamey bastiche. We're 1-1 now. I do believe I have the honor of choosing the rematch. Any preferences maggot? :mad: :mad:

I've updated all my turns against you maggots and am now about to update to v. 1.03. Which, by coincidence, is also the current version of excuse MasterGoodale is now using in all his games. :mad: :mad:

Jas :mad: n

Originally posted by Axe2121:

...I've updated all my turns against you maggots and am now about to update to v. 1.03. Which, by coincidence, is also the current version of excuse MasterGoodale is now using in all his games.

Paula's Axe, if only MasterGoodale was only on his version 1.03 excuse. Let's take a quick trip down memory lane of MaggotGoodale's excuses:

It snowed.

He had to visit his family.

His house had mold.

He had to work.

His daughter was sick (several times)

His house had ants.

His losses were playtests.

He had to do something with his grandfather's photos of Hitler. (What ever happened to those??)

The dog ate his homework - that's probably next.

Snarker, excellent title. How long before MasterGoodale finds it? tongue.gif

Edited to gloat at all of you taking so long to download the patch. My cable modem downloaded version 1.03 in 14 seconds! :eek: tongue.gif

[ June 05, 2003, 08:05 PM: Message edited by: Dave H ]

Dave and Axe,

What say you I remove MGA's name from the title for camoflage? Then we can bet on how long it takes him to find it...

Edited the title: 20 posts 'til MGA arrives...

[ June 05, 2003, 08:42 PM: Message edited by: Snarker ]

Well, the last one took nine for him to find, with his name in it. I'll say 14. He's probably still trying to update the turn I sent him 10 minutes ago. That should keep him busy for an hour or two.

And the maggot thinks taking out a tank with a mine is some great achievement. Then again, in our QB, the way things have been going for him maybe it is.

Originally posted by Dave H:

He had to work.

That was one of my favorites. Post after post mocking him for not sending turns. Then he bursts in all incredulous, screaming, "What, do you think my boss is going to let me go home to send out turns?!?"

Gawd that one killed me.

Angry Out Loud!! :mad:

What a gaggle of inbred, misled, non-tnt-chucking amoebae!! :mad:

I found this thread when it had ZERO posts still I just didn't have time to post because SOME OF US have the balls to actually upgrade to 1.03 you sore-losing pecker-licking game-scamming-out-of pods of frog eggs!! :mad:

ASS69 hahahahahahahahahaha oh boy that was a doozy! A beautiful sight indeed that was to watch that big bad Sturm roll right into my mine field and KABOOOOM!!! up she goes!! I could have sworn the TC ducked his head into the hatch as soon as it went off!! NO WAIT!! He didn't have a head anymore that's why I couldn't see it!! HAHAHAHAHAAHAA you idgit! :mad:

DaveH there's a whole lotta whoop ass coming your way maggot! Better call a lawyer!! :mad:

Whino I bety you're not very happy right now are ya maggot puss? :mad: What's wrong, Cat got your tongue?? Now you see the light don't you scuzz nads?? :mad:

The rest of ya don't evenn merit mention or you haven't sent a turn so I'm gonna go outside with my propane torch and burn some ant hills HAHAHAHAHAHA HAAH HA HA HAHA HA !! :mad:

Yes it can you moronic fudgepacker! Until the first person besides the topic starter posts it has ZERO POSTS!! :mad:

GOD I can't take it sometimes! :mad:

I'm really gonna enjoy watching those rockets shred your Kraut's fleshy, buttery bellies you piece of skunk fesces! :mad:

So where are all you cowardly maggots tonight anyway? Scared of MasterGoodale's sudden change of . . .ooohhhhhhh - shall we call it "good fortune"?? :mad:

HAHAHAH HHAHH AH HA HH A!!! Damn I love this game!! GGRRRRGGGGARGRAGARAGRAG GGGGGGGGGG RAGRAGRGRARGARGGRGRGGRRGRGGR!!! :mad:

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

How did you know MasterGoodale - GrandMaster TNT-Chucker is the greatest tactician of out time? :mad: :mad:

No doubt when you are sent to the corner by the missus, maggot, you are the 'greatest tactician of out time'.

Here in PA we call it 'time out'. You New England lot have odd expressions. 'GRGRGAARGHRHHGAR' is another that jumps to mind. :mad: :mad:

Oh, yeah. Almost forgot.

Q: Who's turning your pixilated pupae into jelly?

A:

A) Snarker

B) Snarker

C) Me (Snarker)

D) All of the above

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Snarker:

Eight. He's getting better. Or more likely someone helped him. Mrs. Maggot, mayhaps?

Mrs. MG -- "Are you still at that damn computer?!?!?"

MG -- {in a whiny voice} Just another minute, please sweetie? I can't find the new thread. Remember, it's the one they named after me? Please, I have so little going for me.

Mrs. MG -- Oh for the love of...there it is you idiot!! Now, I told you to scrub away more of that mold!! And if I get one more ant bite while I'm sleeping, you're cut off for good!!!!

MG -- Cut off from what?

Originally posted by Kurt Panzer Meyer:

Just a curious question? GRRAAARAWR!!! :mad:

What does TNT stand for? I mean the way you people use it. Does it mean something alse than what the real TNT stands for?

GRRAAAARRR RAWR!!! :mad: :mad:

'RAWR'???? I tried it in the mirror, damn it was scary. Made me look and sound like the Elephant Man.

Kurt Panzer Maggot, I believe it is still trinitrotoluene, but knowing Master Goodale , it could be 'toe nail tailings' (moldy) or some other oddity.

[ June 05, 2003, 10:56 PM: Message edited by: Snarker ]

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />

Mrs. MG -- "Are you still at that damn computer?!?!?"

MG -- {in a whiny voice} Just another minute, please sweetie? I can't find the new thread. Remember, it's the one they named after me? Please, I have so little going for me.

Mrs. MG -- Oh for the love of...there it is you idiot!! Now, I told you to scrub away more of that mold!! And if I get one more ant bite while I'm sleeping, you're cut off for good!!!!

MG -- Cut off from what? [/QB]</font>

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Oh you giant sacks of maggot ****. I upgraded to v1.03 as all you were crooning for it now files is not good. re-send turns maggots.

OK, maggot. You know that little file you got with the patch that says "readme"? This has a few top tips on how to cope with the traumatic experience of making the jump to 1.03.

To use our encounter as an example, open the last file I sent you in 1.02 (which you backed up before upgrading).

Watch the movie (I think you're really going to like that one - lots of TNT). Then in the "orders" phase save the pbem file as a saved game by clicking on the little "SAVE" button on the command bar at the bottom of the screen.

Now open CMBB Version 1.03, open the saved game file, choose Email as the startup option for the saved game, place your orders as you normally would in a PBEM, and press "GO"

Congratulations maggot! You have now converted your pbem file.

Teddy

Edited to add: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

[ June 06, 2003, 04:26 AM: Message edited by: Edward Windsor ]

Originally posted by Edward Windsor:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Oh you giant sacks of maggot ****. I upgraded to v1.03 as all you were crooning for it now files is not good. re-send turns maggots.

OK, maggot. You know that little file you got with the patch that says "readme"? </font>

Originally posted by Snarker:

Q: Who's turning your pixilated pupae into jelly?

A:

A) Snarker

B) Snarker

C) Me (Snarker)

D) All of the above

Who hasn't changed his sig line after humiliating defeat? :mad:

A) Snarker

B) Snarker

C) Him (Snarker)

D) All of the above

Who hasn't realized that the setup for the rematch was already updated to 1.03? :mad:

A) Spanker

B) Snarker The Maggot

C) Him (maggot)

D) All of the above

:mad:

...Mrs. MG -- "Are you still at that damn computer?!?!?"

MG -- Cut off from what?

Axe, last night my wife sat down with me and read some of the posts on this thread. You cracked her up with this one. And me, too. :D:D:D

She did wonder about the "Maggot Madness" in the title. ;);)