Grueße aus Berlin: a MOD *Teaser*

By the time I got round to checking this thread the pictures were gone, but knowing Juju's work and going by the comments, they will be fantastic: I'll get myself a copy ASAP.

Not knowing the extra work involved, yet knowing the convenience that it adds, would there be a CMMOS version in the offing :D ?

Yeah, sorry, the picture hosting site I use always removes them after a day or two.

Yesterday I finished the snow versions and I'm now working ont the damaged versions. Who knows, I may even be done by the end of the weekend or so.

Sivodsi, I won't be doing a CMMOS version myself, but I'm almost sure somebody else will volunteer, once it's released. ;)

Originally posted by theike:

How it coming along, Juju?

Fine, theike, fine, thanks for asking. That is, the final stage -the damage phase- is giving me great trouble. Bullet holes and broken windows are quite easy, but doing smoke damage that also looks somewhat believable is hell. :(

Anyway, I don't think I'm going to let that bother me too much, and besides, it's utterly boring.

So that leaves minor detailing, and my playtesters will probably come up with a couple of thingies to change/add/rermove.

The release? Early next week is my best guess.

Pitty u can only 'damage' the buildings with them staying intact. Would be more fun if u could make ruins of them i bet.

Thank u for responding.

Your hard work will soon come to an end i see, and after that...well they will stand proudly in their landscapes everywhere youll look, and in any witch region youll drift they will be the lone reminders to all mankind of the one called JUJU.... smile.gif

cheers man

[ July 25, 2003, 07:10 PM: Message edited by: theike ]