mods for better unit visibility?

Shift-T removes adjusts tree cover. I like to remove it completely when plotting moves for visibility. But I turn the trees back on when watching the movie cuz its much cooler that way. :D

I know its not a mod but its a fix. The other option is to wait for the "Construction Yellow" mod set to come out. But I don't see that happening any time soon. ;)

One mod that might actually help would be the TREES. CMBB's got the branches awfully close to the ground. Ther are a few mods out there that have slightly taller trunks at the base leaving a clear view beneath. Maybe someone knows who's mods and where they are.

If you REALLY want hi-vis the game beta was being tested before all the uniforms were done. I recall for a time we had Russian tankers with bright orange body suits (a placeholder bmp color chip)! Now THAT was hi-vis!!!!!

[ January 17, 2003, 12:38 PM: Message edited by: MikeyD ]