I tried to challenge Peng, but all I got was an indecent proposal...

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Malakovski:

I have discovered the roots of Lars gamey ways...

{snipped image because those shorts were going to make for nightmares/}

Look at that. Camping in a setup zone...

But he's facing the wrong way ... not that it's too surprising of course.

But more importantly Malakovski (spelt but not bolded ... what the hell IS you status anyway?) I refer you to your OWN website in which you state:

... equal parts technical aptitude and inter-personal skill ...
So ... what have you done with OUR Malakovski (spelt but not bolded)?

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Malakovski:

I have discovered the roots of Lars gamey ways...

{snipped image because those shorts were going to make for nightmares/}

Look at that. Camping in a setup zone...

But he's facing the wrong way ... not that it's too surprising of course.</font>

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Just how would Eggnoggathon look in dreadlocks?

[oozing more solemnity than is reasonable while glumly contemplating a reflection in the paddock pond]

... I've always wanted auburn highlights... or perhaps peroxide streaks with dashing coal-black stripes for that real Zebra look... *sniff*... question is whether Boo could handle yer average hair dryer without tripping over and attempting an accidental liposuction procedure...

... well, okay, I'll give anything a go...it can't get much worse. Why should Ohioan's get all the thrills? Eh?

Yeknod

Originally posted by Malakovski:

lars.jpg

And here we have Lars perched atop his newly purchased Canadian Port-O-Potty planning his big day.

Note as usual that he has forgotten to pull his shorts down.

DOH!!!

[ May 08, 2003, 12:21 PM: Message edited by: Jim Boggs ]

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

Plus, he's sitting on two cases of Molsen.

Ahh ok...so he forgot to cover himself in fox pee, but instead he plans to drink alot of beer and then pee all over the place and all over himself?

Smart. </font>

Originally posted by Lars:

In which case, it is only conjecture that he would have to take a leak on himself or the ground, thus we can also totally leave aside the problem of introducing human scent to the area.

Do try to pay attention Hortlund. Remind me to never have you represent me in court.

Well, he'd be drunk too you know, past the point of caring about "human scent" (is that just a nicer word for "stinking up the place"?)

Besides, the choice between drinking lots of beer or covering yourself in urine from whatever the correct species might be, and then gun down some hapless animal is a damn close call if you ask me. Right now I think I'd go for the beer actually.

Oh and knowing your fascination for covering yourself in pee whenever you want to hide or get nervous or whatever, I think the feeling is mutual about me never representing you in court.

Dont you owe me a turn btw? Mr Ãœbertank-lover. Not that there is anything wrong with THAT...

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

I smell a poseur.

Perhaps I should shower this week?

Steve

Yeah, a bit too new to the game to be wandering into the MBT with malice aforethought ... how would it know that we're "infamous" with only eight posts?

I say we see if it weighs as much as a duck and take it from there.

Joe </font>

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Just how would Eggnoggathon look in dreadlocks?

[oozing more solemnity than is reasonable while glumly contemplating a reflection in the paddock pond]

... I've always wanted auburn highlights... or perhaps peroxide streaks with dashing coal-black stripes for that real Zebra look... *sniff*... question is whether Boo could handle yer average hair dryer without tripping over and attempting an accidental liposuction procedure...

... well, okay, I'll give anything a go...it can't get much worse. Why should Ohioan's get all the thrills? Eh?

Yeknod </font>

Originally posted by DUNDROY:Believe it or not Joe, the web is a very big place and there are actually other Forums out there. I suspect some of your fellow members on the General Forum guilty of spreading the word of Peng.
Really? And they admitted it? How odd. Nonetheless you shouldn't believe everthing you hear in other forums or, in your case, on street corners listening to the older boys whisper about girls.
I'm just hanging to see what all the fuss is about and maybe with any luck someone will post something that will actually justify the "infamous" label.
Oh well, fresh out of luck then aren't you! I'd suggest that you SOD OFF like a good 'un and never look back, that would be best for all concerned.
I suspect foul play though. Seems like desperate measures were needed, so you sent out your posse to drag some sad unsuspecting git like myself into your little den to throw mud at and give your egos a much needed boost.
Beg Pardon? Which of us (a) went out recruiting at all (6.7) went recruiting ON OTHER FORUMS (^} went recruiting for the likes of YOU and finally and most telling (having seen your complete and utter lack of worth would have invited YOU of all people to come here?) No lad, you're a wannabe and a poseur and no error. Why you can't even follow the rules! Naught's to be expected of you and naught's what we'll get.

BTW is this it then? A handful of people and not even a Peng in sight. Thank God I skipped the barrier on the way in, nothing worse than paying good money and getting nought in return.
The only Peng you'll likely find is the sound of one as you trip oe'r the barrier and land on your empty head and it emits that sharp PING sound that you've so grown to detest from all other children at school flinging rocks at your forehead for the sheer hell of it.

Lad ... it's all right to be a newbie, it's even barely tolerable to be a Scum Sucking Newbie such as yourself IF ... and I emphasize the IF ... you show a modicum of wit and then proceed to CHALLENGE SOMEONE! This is, after all, The Peng Challenge Thread ... do try to keep up, we can't be explaining every five minutes just because your short term memory is acting up again.

Joe

[ May 08, 2003, 03:19 PM: Message edited by: Joe Shaw ]

Guest konrad

do try to keep up, we can't be explaining every five minutes just because your short term memory is acting up again.

Joe

bk7p119.jpg