**MikeyD does LAST TWO late G Panther Mods!**

Last of the Panther tank mods:

- Panther Ausf.G (late) classic 'ambush' camou scheme

- Panther Ausf.G (late) standard 3-tone factory camou

At our favorite site, CMBB side:

www.cmmods.com

Yadda yadda yadda - Pretty much what I wrote about the other late G Panther uploads. It's probably not a good sign that I dreamed of Panther modding last night.

The 'ambush' camou mod includes alt. 'flammvernichter' mufflers. I'm also releasing a simpler 'standard' factory camou late G. Ambush camou has the disadvantage of actually being EFFECTIVE. The ambush vehicle outline & details don't seem quite so crisp in-game. You be the judge.

Screenshots:

PanthGlateAmb.jpg?t=1172500854

PanthGlateCamo.jpg?t=1172500901

I'm pleased to say that I've seen more than a couple photos of ambush camou NOT on the gun barrels themselves.That would've been a real pain to reproduce (see the gun cleaning rod tube on the left side). I have seen a bit of 'countershading' occassionally, putting the lightest color under the barrel to offset the shadow. Not so extreme as on Brit Fireflies but still there... sometimes.

Last night I thought "I'm free!" and sat down to enjoy some much-neglected network TV. No more Panther project. Then I started getting antsy, glancing over at my shut-down computer in the next room. Well, by bedtime I had succeeded in fitting my Super-Mega running gear to the CMAK Jagdpanther polygon. I can't stop, I've got a modding monkey on my back! :eek:

Eh, I did the KT a dog's age ago. Okay, it's not even close to 'Super-Mega' standards. it was based on MrNewbie's base yellow KT and represented an initial production vehicle, but Its still been done. I have done one or two vehicles twice-over, but not many. I have Gordon's KT loaded for a winter mod and use my own as a summer.

I must agree with David. The new exhaust is amazing, very well finished. Cannot wait on the Jagdpanther though. It is surprising how few Jagdpanther mods there are, two if I recall. And about that monkey...better give it some food. Hopefully it will be there for a while. ;)

Tschüß!

Erich

Remember guys, I've got a life besides modding!

Awh, who am I kidding. ;)

But anyway, if a JagdPanther mod is going to get done its going to have to fit into a tight time window. I've found myself with other (non-CM) projects on the near horizon. My modding opportunities should drop-off for awhile. But you did manage to get a baker's dozen Panther uploads out of me before March hit!

Here's a work-in-progress shot of my might-not-be-able-to-finish Jagdpanther (In a few days I'm going to have an increasingly hectic schedule). I gotta admit started out not having much hope for this vehicle polygon - but bit by bit the mod's falling into place!

JpzWIP.jpg?t=1172851014